Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter foid compares “not sending nude photos to Chad” with not owning anything or being dead

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
A52139DF F68A 44F2 BE33 CB2627E44278

these are the same people who tell you “sex isn’t a need, no one dies from lack of sex”. sex is as natural as breathing to modern women. you can’t expect even a tiny bit of decency from them, they genuinely see it as unthinkable because sex is such an essential part of their daily life. now imagine if they had to experience involuntary celibacy

I’m going to consider her a Schrodinger’s bitch.

She's too retarded to realize the analogy doesn't work because sending a nude is an effort and a choice on her part. Being robbed or murdered is an action committed by someone else :feelsseriously:

These are the same foids who go solo travelling in Third World countries and then cry about being harassed, or worse.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhubCtp-DI

ClipboardImage 1607802916

She's too retarded to realize the analogy doesn't work because sending a nude is an effort and a choice on her part. Being robbed or murdered is an action committed by someone else :feelsseriously:
They will do anything to justify their lifestyle.

Last edited:
I think the main takeaway is that owning nothing or dying spontaneously is not realistically possible, while simply “not sending nudes” definitely is. she’s making the comparison because she genuinely thinks that not sharing her naked photos is an unrealistic, unachievable solution

Must've gotten 100k likes from her fellow whores and soy cucks

I think the main takeaway is that owning nothing or dying spontaneously is not realistically possible, while simply “not sending nudes” definitely is. she’s making the comparison because she genuinely thinks that not sharing her naked photos is an unrealistic, unachievable solution
It's like how they defend abortion by making it sound like it's a complete accident that could happen to any woman. Because not opening your legs for a chad with no condoms is completely impossible :feelsseriously:

View attachment 383392
these are the same people who tell you “sex isn’t a need, no one dies from lack of sex”. sex is as natural as breathing to modern women. you can’t expect even a tiny bit of decency from them, they genuinely see it as unthinkable because sex is such an essential part of their daily life. now imagine if they had to experience involuntary celibacy
As if taking nude was not sexual to begin with.
It's like how they defend abortion by making it sound like it's a complete accident that could happen to any woman. Because not opening your legs for a chad with no condoms is completely impossible :feelsseriously:
And then call a professionnal to kill the fetus is somehow also accidental jfl

Well well well ıf ıt aint the consenquences of my own actions...
Every foids nudes should be collected into one folder and projected during her wedding in the future.

View attachment 383392

One word. Hypocrisy.

They need to be dragged through the streets kicking & screaming then heavily groped by a bunch of curries.

foids being retarded lol

Bluepillers: 2

:feelstrash:

It’s her own choice to be a whore so no point in her defending this.

Retarted bitch

JFL. Foids refuse to stop being whores for Chad yet get mad when they get exposed for being whores.

View attachment 383392
With each black pill I hate women more and more and I already tought 5 years ago I couldn't despise them more.

What a vile and disgusting group

Doublethinking of foids part 1984

Foid "logic" at it's finest :feelsclown: