Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitching with mania

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Admiral
★★
So thankfully I feel myself lifting out of my three week depression, but alas I have elevated above baseline!

IT'S PRETTY NICE UP HERE GUISEEE 

Thankfully I got an excellent workout out of the deal. I just began a pre-workout supplement and it boosted me further. 

It's really hypomania, but with only a tinge of depression. 

How's your autism / mental illness today?

I am actually feeling pretty good today. It means that tomorrow will be fucking nightmare.

still have assburgers, still depressed and anxious, cant will till tomorrow when my family wont be home so I can get drunk

Lonelyvirgin said:
I am actually feeling pretty good today. It means that tomorrow will be fucking nightmare.

I'll cycle slowly from depression to mania, but I have bipolar II so I don't have many manic episodes. They only last for a week or so at the most. It's mostly an issue for 3 or 4 days, usually.

Popbob said:
still have assburgers, still depressed and anxious, cant will till tomorrow when my family wont be home so I can get drunk

Sorry bro, in my state I'd be likely to over drink a bit and be talkative af. I wouldn't gaf who was there KEK.