Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitch thot " with "depression and social anxiety" get her nude camshow leaked

T

Thot_Patroller

Greycel
So it looks like some girl on twitch who has a really hard life getting paid thousands for private nude shows got her shit leaked. She fancies herself a Stacy even though in reality she's sunk to the level of masturbating for oil-rich arabs via discord. She's live right now, if anyone wants to come and thank her for the free fap material.

This is what I'm referring to (webm).

she wants to be a stacy

also got raided by r9k the other day and they harassed her about it until she had to end stream

her stream name is Seersha

Unfortunately she stopped streaming right as I made the post. She was crying a little bit and then said she was gonna go take a nap, oh well.
She is a 5/10 at best, orbiters inflate her sense of self worth

crazy that you can just cry for money online as a women in 2018

Unfortunately she stopped streaming right as I made the post. She was crying a little bit and then said she was gonna go take a nap, oh well.
I hope she won't wake up from that nap.

the webm isn't working for me

I wish she would kill herself and livestream it. I'm in desperate need of life fuel

damn probably gonna masturbate to that web m / lol this whore doesnt know how shit different would be if she was a guy..

tbh i would escape inceldom with her

JFL at that webm edit, "just be myself" and then switches to her nude show

Thot_Patroller said:

What a sociopathic whore oh my god
Nobody has ever deserved it more than her
Thank you internet :heart:

I've got a request for r9k. I think we should raid the comments section of drake's new single. Dead srs, I feel like this is dangerous

So where are the nudes?

Male counterpart = Incels.me user

It's tough being a girl.

I'm going to donate to her to apologize for my gender.

I'm going to donate to her to apologize for my gender.
uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Just lol @ this stupid whore for thinking she's better than us.

What does she do other than be eye candy?

Absolutely disgusting, look at that roast beef hanging down her legs.

its over for sub8s

Nominated to user of the year. I'll save this one for later

her patreon will explode due to this

The slut is not a 5 that's too generous I would say a 3.5 or a strong 4

lol her masterbation looks so fake, if I'm paying thousand of dollar for a masterbation tapes I better see her squirting like a hose

hardest i've fucking laughed this month

wah wah give me money

streams dead and i got banned instantly

That hairline. She's easily a nw3.

Tbh, sounds like a horrible person (not like that's anything rare). Some people don't hate women, nor would they harass her, but because they're considered ugly and 'beta' she says she wouldn't even talk to them.

What do you expect from twich girls?

not defending the femoid but you do realise this was a copy video of a video that was originally on youtube years ago?