Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TW///////////////////////////////////////i think my boyfriend just raped me

The word rape has completely lost its meaning
Wish I could show her what rape actually is

When you settle for your betabuxx looksmatch, but he isn't Chad.

Dumb, stupid, fucking, degenerate bitch.

She wanted the Christian Grey Chad, she got him.

Seriously, who the fuck needs a fucking ''safeword'' for sex? Are they doing crazy BDSM? It's 100% deserved on her part. First for doing degenerate sex, and second for doing it with dark triad Christian Grey Chad who doesn't give a fuck about her wellbeing. He just pumps and dumps, like a soulless creature.

An ugly, nice guy would have never done that. But that's not what wants. WHAT SHE WANTS IS THE THRILL OF BEING 2 MOMENTS AWAY FROM ACTUAL RAPE. AND IT BACKFIRED ON HER BECAUSE CHAD DOESN'T CARE. NOW SHE CRIES RAPE.

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER, ROASTIE. HE SHOULD HAVE STUCK IT IN YOUR ASS, TOO

An ugly, nice guy would have never done that. But that's not what wants. WHAT SHE WANTS IS THE THRILL OF BEING 2 MOMENTS AWAY FROM ACTUAL RAPE. AND IT BACKFIRED ON HER BECAUSE CHAD DOESN'T CARE. NOW SHE CRIES RAPE.
:blackpill:

This is BDSM degenerate shit. The sooner both of them die, the better.

Chad infringes on her boundaries during hardcore BDSM sex and she's still confused if it's rape or not. But an incel looks her direction by accident and it's 100% certainly sexual harassment or even rape. Consent works differently depending on how attractive you are. Yup, that sounds about right.

Jfl, even if we do ascend we will just get rape accusated anyways

only a fucked up foid bitch would even consider that rape. Now if a foid changes her mind the next day its rape.

everything i dont like is rape jfl

Fucking slut wish i could show her what real rape is :feelsdevil: