Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tv show “The Button” is solid undeniable proof of black pill

holyheckbatman

holyheckbatman

Jestermaxxed
★★
Basically a show where you have a man and a woman sit across from eachother ( speed dating essentially) and after about 30 seconds of talking you have the option to press the button and reject the person across from you.

I’m sure some of you have heard of it, but it’s exactly what you’d guess.
—————
Foid: “so how tall are you?”

Man”5,6-“

Foid: * DRAMATICALLY PRESSES BUTTON *
—————

Oh! but if a man asks how fat she is and he does the same then suddenly he’s some women hater asshole worthy of death

And don’t even get me started on how Indians were treated HAHA..

:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I FUCKING HATE THAT SHOW

FUCK

asdfmklajsdfkljasdl;fkjasdl;kfj

NONOf,'
asd;f
'asd;f
;

FUCK
RAPE RAPE RAPE

I can basically never loose in a black pill discussion with this. “Oh but muh pERsoNAlity”

Only if by pressing the button the woman would be fed to crocodiles. :feelsaww:

The only thing I love about the show is after some fat ugly foid rejects like 9 men, some incel tier guy will immediately reject that fat bitch faster than she could, kicking her off the show

I've never watched the show, but it just seems like another indicator of foid privilege and the extreme standards they've cultivated through rampant hypergamy and acceptance of moral degeneracy; they go on there for their shallowness and to find Chad, not to tolerate the subhumans they despise and are disgusted by... :society:

I wouldn't contribute profits to such a cucked production company by watching it, it just being a showcase of the lookism/heightism we've known from the start. :feelsjuice:

Exactly, yet it’s straightforward enough to disprove any woman trying to argue it’s all about personality and whatever bs