Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turning 30 this year, getting vary close to my rope deadline and feeling vary depressed.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
It sucks, im in literal pain (you know that sinking feeling in the stomach) from sadness and depression.
My rope deadline is 35, but im fully aware that 5 years won't make a difference.
Im baldest, fattest, and got least energy and will than i ever had in my life and it's only getting worse.
There's no copes left, i achieved nothing, my entire existence has been a giant waste of time for everyone involved.

Fucking brutal. My advice is that pleasure is a transient and fleeting feeling, and that chasing it is as futile as grasping for the wind. Don’t feel too bad for missing out. It’s inherently unfulfilling and even normies get left behind when they get old

We are innocent. We didn't do anything wrong

:feelsbadman: feels tired man
fetchimage

It sucks, im in literal pain (you know that sinking feeling in the stomach) from sadness and depression.
My rope deadline is 35, but im fully aware that 5 years won't make a difference.
Im baldest, fattest, and got least energy and will than i ever had in my life and it's only getting worse.
There's no copes left, i achieved nothing, my entire existence has been a giant waste of time for everyone involved.
Hit the gym, always believe in your self you can archieve anything, suicide will land you in hell

Hit the gym, always believe in your self you can archieve anything, suicide will land you in hell
I have 0 work ethic or responsibility, no way to change it, that's part of what got me here in the first place.

We never did anything wrong we don't deserve feeling the way we do

It's always the narcissistic asshole psychopaths who achieve everything and expierence everything life has to offer

Meanwhile us who were nothing but kind and friendly to people got hurt at the end I hate this world
Correlation

Narcissistic people are the one's who spread false rumours about ugly people

Edit:

One day during my College years. My School bullies out from nowhere came to my street with a new person. I heard their new person say 'Waiiiiiit; Is this where that gay guy lives?'

I am not gay. Yet they convinced this person I was.

Last edited:
its rough out there..some days are fine, then others are pure nightmare..the anxiety and diysregulation is tough

I have 0 work ethic or responsibility, no way to change it, that's part of what got me here in the first place.
I know exactly how it feels, being unable to gather the mere initiative and even if done so, having zero discipline to keep going with any plans. I see people changing themselves completely and wonder if I could do the same. It seems so easy, at first glance, and then you remember time takes time. I tell myself I'll do it tomorrow. Tomorrow becomes a week. Then a month, a year goes by... the cycle repeats itself. It's so over.

its rough out there..some days are fine, then others are pure nightmare..the anxiety and diysregulation is tough
First time i hear about dysregulation, but its exactly what im going trough right now and i cant calm down, it feels like im going trough a heartbreak with my own life.

I know exactly how it feels, being unable to gather the mere initiative and even if done so, having zero discipline to keep going with any plans. I see people changing themselves completely and wonder if I could do the same. It seems so easy, at first glance, and then you remember time takes time. I tell myself I'll do it tomorrow. Tomorrow becomes a week. Then a month, a year goes by... the cycle repeats itself. It's so over.
Literally same, ADD is a death sentence man.

I'm also 29, I feel your pain. This life is hell, I hope that I can turn my life around in the Philippines this year after my 30th birthday.

First time i hear about dysregulation, but its exactly what im going trough right now and i cant calm down, it feels like im going trough a heartbreak with my own life.

yes..u can feel the inner turmoil whenever you re slightly triggered by something. anxiety attacks are horrible..i take beta blockers they do help with calming u down and have almost no side effects, unlike jew pills SSRis etc

yes..u can feel the inner turmoil whenever you re slightly triggered by something. anxiety attacks are horrible..i take beta blockers they do help with calming u down and have almost no side effects, unlike jew pills SSRis etc
Might have to see a therapist for that, i cant go on like this.

It's a contanst battle of getting small wins to withstand the big losses, and knowing that your life gets shittier the more time passes. I would love to tell you that it will get better, but i don't want to lie to you.

It could get better, but it takes a ton of effort and luck. Even with effort it may not pay out in the end, the question is. Are you prepared and willing to take the gamble?

It's a contanst battle of getting small wins to withstand the big losses, and knowing that your life gets shittier the more time passes. I would love to tell you that it will get better, but i don't want to lie to you.

It could get better, but it takes a ton of effort and luck. Even with effort it may not pay out in the end, the question is. Are you prepared and willing to take the gamble?
Honestly that's what i've already been thinking and im kinda leaning on giving up, because it feels like i already lost, im at the point where if some one had a magic wand and turned me normie id still have more than half my existence lived in misery, it feels like i crossed a point of no return

shit sucks a lot i would recomend you weed it works for me at least

Or if you are a firt worlder go to some third world shithole

Also dont kill your self death will come to all us anyway

Im already in a third world shithole and weed doesn't work for me at all, it makes everything worse.
Benzodiazepine type drugs work really well for me, but i already developed an immunity to them so i cant use them for some time.

Im already in a third world shithole and weed doesn't work for me at all, it makes everything worse.
Benzodiazepine type drugs work really well for me, but i already developed an immunity to them so i cant use them for some time.
Shit man be from non europe or NA sucks fluoxetine its very good to cope with being an incel im hooked to that and its good

Funny this is, i AM from Europe, just not the good part :cryfeels::feelsseriously:
Easter europe? Balkans? Man that really sucks soo close to the good shit man if i were you i would rape some euro privilaged foid you know shit isnt fair for us bro pure shit and poverty and be treated like shit am i right bro pure CRAP this world just pure condensated crap over layers of shit man some action on mind bro? We all have a contigency plan that isnt the rope amirite

My contigency plan is to spend all the money i saved on drugs and hookers and than rope :feelskek:

Honestly that's what i've already been thinking and im kinda leaning on giving up, because it feels like i already lost, im at the point where if some one had a magic wand and turned me normie id still have more than half my existence lived in misery, it feels like i crossed a point of no return
Yeah, you could still do one more try just for the lols. I mean we will hardly make it to our 40s so, why not try again just to prove yourself right at least? That's what i'm trying to do nowadays.

If it fails i'll just waste the money i saved up on hookers and then kms

The meaning of life is death, we are all working towards it so worry not peace is within sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back