Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turning 30 in a few weeks and im done

Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
Im turning 30 in a few weeks, still khhv.

To be honest i dont feel anger no more, cause at this point im getting numb to it. Just sometimes i have breakdowns when like relatives lifemog me and marry in their early 20s with a beautiful girl. Thats the only time it gets to me, when someone lifemogs me infront of my face. Im working in a shitty job with low pay, im balding and my hair tuned grey like im in my 50s. There is no positives in my life. Coping with vidya doesnt work good, i always have constant backthoughts and cant concentrate.

Feeling like a robot, just coming home from work and doing nothing. My life has no meaning, no one to chat with or talk to. I have no fun with anything i do.
Should i go to a psychiatrist? Im really running out of options guys

psychiatrist
PlushLeadingIzuthrush size restricted

dam u lived till 30 i am still 18 and want to end it all knowing it wont get any better. my questions for u is do u still live with ur mum and dad or u live alone because i wouId advise to taIk to ur parents maybe it will work but if it didnt then go to a psychiatrist

Maybe you should see a psychologist, not all are gonne be pozzed. Even if they are is a step in the right direction, maybe its a health coach chad who can fix you. Also turned gray on your thirties? I am pretty afraid of this myself, i am 24 now and the only thing i have noticed are few stray white hairs on my head that i plucked. What is your story with this

just smoke weed it´ll be fine :smonk:

find copes otherwise it rhymes

You need to find something to do. Something productive. Something that you might enjoy.

Go to the nearest animal farm and ask if you can help out, feeding the animals or cleaning out their enclosure.
Try picking up new hobbies, did you like drawing as a kid? Start drawing again.
Maybe you have a sport that you want to try? Shooting the bow or tabletennis or I don't know what might interest you.
These are just random suggestions, it's your job to find something that suites you.
You can't just come home and do nothing. That shit will kill you.
Find something, it doesn't even matter so much what it is.
Maybe you like to pick up video editing.
But find something that is productive. Don't do anything that involves consuming, like watching movies or collecting anime figurines.
It has to be productive, only productive hobbies will fill the void, hobbies that involve consuming stuff others made won't.

To be honest i dont feel anger no more, cause at this point im getting numb to it. Just sometimes i have breakdowns when like relatives lifemog me and marry in their early 20s with a beautiful girl. Thats the only time it gets to me, when someone lifemogs me infront of my face. Im working in a shitty job with low pay,

You are basically me 10 years ago. Actually a bit painful to read as i know the trainwreck of a path that lies ahead if you do not divert now. And i really mean Now.

Everythingmaxx like theres no tomorrow because 30-40 is the last lap. Particularly moneymaxx as at the very worst it can provide a buffer if things havent changed despite ur efforts in future (i.e seamaxx possibilities etc…)

Whatever u do start Now mate. I cant even begin to encapsulate in words the mental valleys of death that come into view ahead if you dont and just let it slide. The time passes before u know it and ur looking for plaxes to bail and hide from the world but cannot hide from ur own constant replaying regrets n shame. Its more brutal than most of these kids on this forum realise yet…

Identify your strengths and just go all out.

Try if possible to avoidall negativity… There'll be plenty of time for that in future if it stilll goes tits up despite all your efforts. However at least you'll be able to at least say you did try.

Best of luck brocel

TIC TAC TIC TAC :feelsaww:
couch rope GIF by South Park

You are basically me 10 years ago. Actually a bit painful to read as i know the trainwreck of a path that lies ahead if you do not divert now. And i really mean Now.

Everythingmaxx like theres no tomorrow because 30-40 is the last lap. Particularly moneymaxx as at the very worst it can provide a buffer if things havent changed despite ur efforts in future (i.e seamaxx possibilities etc…)

Whatever u do start Now mate. I cant even begin to encapsulate in words the mental valleys of death that come into view ahead if you dont and just let it slide. The time passes before u know it and ur looking for plaxes to bail and hide from the world but cannot hide from ur own constant replaying regrets n shame. Its more brutal than most of these kids on this forum realise yet…

Identify your strengths and just go all out.

Try if possible to avoidall negativity… There'll be plenty of time for that in future if it stilll goes tits up despite all your efforts. However at least you'll be able to at least say you did try.

Best of luck brocel
You and OP at least can work. I am too low IQ and autistic to get a job. Even if my IQ doubled and autism went away (which won't go away), no one hires men over 30 without any work history, even if highly educated.

just smoke weed and stop giving a fuck. don't take life too seriously. this is the mindset i cope with.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelzez::feelzez:

What have you done? Betabuxx, cuckmaxx, simpmaxx, stemmaxx?

Coping with vidya doesnt work good, i always have constant backthoughts and cant concentrate.
That's the fucking problem, you keep looking for more "copes". Copes were never and will never be a good thing that incels should pursue. You should have gotten off of the "escapism train" a long time ago. I stopped playing video games years ago because it "stopped being fun" for the very reasons you are talking about now.

When you begin to look around at other peoples lives you start to notice that everyone is progressing on their path, whereas you are stagnating and going nowhere.

You need to spend some time writing down the skills and the quirks that you have, the things that you may be better than most people at (creativity in some way, even if you don't think it's special it might be).

Start coming up with ways to monetize it, especially online. There has to be something you've been doing your entire life that can be applied to some kind of skill or industry.

I have to say dude, you are kinda fucking stupid. You are going from cope to cope, how the hell is TALKING to some random fuck about your problems actually going to help you SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS?

They might help you "feel better" about your shitty life, but that's just more coping and escapism bullshit.

The only way you are going to change your life is through your own efforts.

You should never have waited till this long to start thinking like this though.

You don't really have a choice at this point, it's become successful OR kill yourself, those are your options.

just smoke weed and stop giving a fuck. don't take life too seriously. this is the mindset i cope with.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelzez::feelzez:
@Operation Miranda - You don't listen to retards like this either. What he doesn't understand is that the older you get, the less any copes with "work" in pacifying that voice in the back of your head that reminds you of how shitty your life is. Drugs can only numb you for so long, and then all that's left is suicide.

Last edited:
how shitty your life is
even though i'm a wizard and live with mommy, my life ain't that bad. don't feel sad/depressed too much; only once in a long while. you gotta change your mindset bro:feelzez::feelsthink:

ThERe are other solutions :society:

I have the opposite to you, I feel more anger every year as I am finding harder and harder to cope with my loneliness. :feelswhat::blackpill:

even though i'm a wizard and live with mommy, my life ain't that bad. don't feel sad/depressed too much; only once in a long while. you gotta change your mindset bro:feelzez::feelsthink:
You don't actually have a "mindset", your way of living is of one devoid of a mind to begin with.

Rotting at home detroys the most hardened of men.
You have to find some copes buddy, like gym or picking an instrument, vidya, cycling, anything where you are active and not just consuming.

Our minds cannot withstand LDARing for a long amount of time, you need some stimulation.

If it helps you talking to a shrink, go for it. Ask him for Fluoxetine, it's a good antidepressant.
I'm 28 and I take it.

Last edited:
Am 28 it definitely ain't easy

I'm going to buy an electric guitar this month and to buy an electric bike in a few months to start traveling alone around the world in a few years.Do you go to the gym? It's Impossible to have 0 hobbies beside playing video games.I'm not saying this things will get you a gf,but at least you will cope better and maybe enjoy a little bit more your time.

Coping with vidya doesnt work good, i always have constant backthoughts and cant concentrate.
I wonder why it works for some people and not others. I'd like to be able to help people and that means figuring this out.

Can I ask, do you read non-fiction books? Do you have an active imagination? I'm just taking a stab in the dark, trying to figure this out. What is your favorite video game?

I am 32 so yeh it gets bad at times
psych wont help, especially foid ones they'll just shame and gaslight you :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's almost impossible to cope with inceldom as a blackpilled incel.
Vidya can help if you're very addicted to a certain game maybe.

Rent a van and buy lots of AN fertilizer and/or get a cabin in the woods and start mailing exciting packages

Posts like these really make me wonder if I'm gonna make it till 30, I'm 20 and I already feel like fucking absolute shit

Failed my first two uni semesters in a row, absolutely no friends let alone a gf, family is still bluepilled to this day and the future seems grim as I'll probably get forced to work like a slave someday which I hate

I just don't know what's the fucking purpose, even average people just live like non stop slaving NPCs until they are at death's door and there's no way out of this shithole unless you live in tutorial mode like an Onlyfans thot or a rich gigachad

The system mainly exists to sustain itself, not to help people get better lives especially unattractive males

Don't ever prioritize your feelings over the quality of life and rational choices, that's what women do.

Beats being sad and depressed 24/7:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
1. That's only true if "being sad and depressed 24/7" is the only alternative, which it isn't. You've created a convenient false dichomtoy to rationalize your bad life decisions.

2. The irony is the older you get, the more you are STILL going to drift into the mindset in which you are "sad and depressed" 24/7.

Drugs will "get old", just like gaming will.

Copes never last, not if you plan on living till 40 and onward.

At least you'll be a wizard :feelsmage:

Drugs will "get old"
idk, weed is awesome, and i like being stoned. i smoke it, go about my day, get things done, reflect on things, etc. i'd say it's more of an enhancer than a cope if i think about it.

To be honest i dont feel anger no more, cause at this point im getting numb to it. Just sometimes i have breakdowns when like relatives lifemog me and marry in their early 20s with a beautiful girl. Thats the only time it gets to me, when someone lifemogs me infront of my face. Im working in a shitty job with low pay, im balding and my hair tuned grey like im in my 50s. There is no positives in my life. Coping with vidya doesnt work good, i always have constant backthoughts and cant concentrate.

Feeling like a robot, just coming home from work and doing nothing. My life has no meaning, no one to chat with or talk to. I have no fun with anything i do.
Tell us who aren't 30 yet... what are the signs you knew when you were 15, 18, 20, 25, that you knew it was over?

idk, weed is awesome, and i like being stoned. i smoke it, go about my day, get things done, reflect on things, etc. i'd say it's more of an enhancer than a cope if i think about it.
"enhancer" is the wrong word. Weed literally begins to dumb down your cognitive abilities if you use it regularly over years.

Also it's kinda funny for you to say you "get things done" when being high makes it had to be detailed oriented and focused, so I doubt you are getting anything important done.

Posts like these really make me wonder if I'm gonna make it till 30, I'm 20 and I already feel like fucking absolute shit

Failed my first two uni semesters in a row, absolutely no friends let alone a gf, family is still bluepilled to this day and the future seems grim as I'll probably get forced to work like a slave someday which I hate

I just don't know what's the fucking purpose, even average people just live like non stop slaving NPCs until they are at death's door and there's no way out of this shithole unless you live in tutorial mode like an Onlyfans thot or a rich gigachad

The system mainly exists to sustain itself, not to help people get better lives especially unattractive males
get on high iq studies, to enjoy office job instead of a physical back breaking one.
salary will buy you good copes.

can you whoremax ?

You are going to feel numb, like a soldier returning from war. Having the best years of your life stolen from you by ugliness will make you vERy depressed.

when being high makes it had to be detailed oriented and focused
that's a stereotype, and everyone experiences drugs differently. for me it calms my mind and helps me be more patient.
so I doubt you are getting anything important done.
feel free to believe what you want. but if i told you what i'm capable of, and the skills i've taught myself (while high as fuck), you'd be surprised.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

feel free to believe what you want. but if i told you what i'm capable of, and the skills i've taught myself (while high as fuck), you'd be surprised.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I sent you the link. Don't bring any of that "just get high" bro shit into my forum now lol :feelswhat:. Druggies ruin occult circles because they think "getting high" and "seeing things" is "being a practitioner".

Honestly you're probably too late. If you tried everything by now then it's over.
I moneymaxxed for expensive copes and even though it was fun at times I was still suffering for the other 95% of my time.

i don't think i qualify as a stereotypical druggy. i get a few puffs (usally at night) and enjoy my night. i don't smoke excessive amounts and lazily lounge around doing nothing.

what do you do to cope ?
Well. I use this forum, for example. Also I play an old game, listen to music, sometimes I watch movies, read something on the internet.
Nothing interesting. But my life isn't supposed to be interesting.

I recently turned 30 but I have full head of hair, I have many other body problems though. I am NEET and think I will need to use Jew pills if I am going to hold down a job.

I have read everything, thanks for all the suggestions and comments guys wish i could reply to everyone. I appreciate it