Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turning 20

vangohugo

vangohugo

probably playing CS and crying
why does nobody prepare you for this? as of this friday, i will have officially revolved around the sun 20 times. and while i wanna feel happy about it, i just can’t. my parents are going on a trip without me, i have literally no friends to celebrate with, i’m too broke to go party or at least buy myself the birthday gift i want, too ugly to go clubbing, and i’m too young to get shitfaced in public. i don’t wanna get cross faded alone in my house for my birthday, but what is a man to do? it’s times like this where being a chad would come in handy, you know?

happy bday brocel

atleast you have us :panties: :panties:

> my parents are going on a trip without me

JFL I can't believe they don't respect your own very birthday. You should move asap from your home, you don't have anything to expect from them tbh

> my parents are going on a trip without me

JFL I can't believe they don't respect your own very birthday. You should move asap from your home, you don't have anything to expect from them tbh
i’m trying, but they’re really manipulative and kind of borderline abusive. every time i try to leave they gaslight me into thinking i belong at home. they kept me from my dream college and now i’m stuck at community :/

I wish I was still young, like you

Time to zyzzmax. ur just starting the real pain boy: