Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turning 18 today

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Today is my 18th birthday. I don't have it as bad as some of you guys since I have my family to celebrate my birthday with me, but I've been on this forum for a week now so I might as well make my first post to introduce myself. To give a bit of a background of myself, I am mixed race (half Asian half White). I currently live with my mom and little brother, but I will be moving out tomorrow to attend university to study computer science in another city. I am a pretty reserved person without any real passions or skills. I have a massive procrastination issue that I will prob have to resolve before I go off to university. Regarding my inceldom, I am khhv and never had any sort of relationship or friendship with girls. I do have a small friend group of guys who are sorta like me, but most of us are parting ways for uni. My goal in life is to gymmaxx and to get a decent wfh job in the software field so that I could afford more copes. I would attribute my inceldom to my lack of social interaction with girls and my general unattractiveness. I only recently discovered about inceldom, which has led me to join this community so that I can read the thoughts and experiences of those who face similar issues to me. It makes me feel better when I could relate to the struggles of others, knowing that I am not alone in facing these challenges.

Thanks for reading my rant and have a great day brocels :).

Btw if any of you guys are wondering about my profile pic, he is my pet pigeon who hatched on my balcony. The picture of him was taken a few days after the hatching. He is currently full grown but still lives with me.

happy birthday nigga

Today is my 18th birthday. I don't have it as bad as some of you guys since I have my family to celebrate my birthday with me, but I've been on this forum for a week now so I might as well make my first post to introduce myself. To give a bit of a background of myself, I am mixed race (half Asian half White). I currently live with my mom and little brother, but I will be moving out tomorrow to attend university to study computer science in another city. I am a pretty reserved person without any real passions or skills. I have a massive procrastination issue that I will prob have to resolve before I go off to university. Regarding my inceldom, I am khhv and never had any sort of relationship or friendship with girls. I do have a small friend group of guys who are sorta like me, but most of us are parting ways for uni. My goal in life is to gymmaxx and to get a decent wfh job in the software field so that I could afford more copes. I would attribute my inceldom to my lack of social interaction with girls and my general unattractiveness. I only recently discovered about inceldom, which has led me to join this community so that I can read the thoughts and experiences of those who face similar issues to me. It makes me feel better when I could relate to the struggles of others, knowing that I am not alone in facing these challenges.

Thanks for reading my rant and have a great day brocels :).

Btw if any of you guys are wondering about my profile pic, he is my pet pigeon who hatched on my balcony. The picture of him was taken a few days after the hatching. He is currently full grown but still lives with me.
To not procrastinate scale down the task; do a 15min version of the task but do it by schedule then scale the task up and make it longer over time if you need to

Another year of suffering awaits :feelsclown:

I turned 18 at march this year. It's completely over if you are KHHV at 18. There is no escape from inceldom.

happy birthday

To not procrastinate scale down the task; do a 15min version of the task but do it by schedule then scale the task up and make it longer over time if you need to
Thanks for the advice bro. I will try that

I turned 18 at march this year. It's completely over if you are KHHV at 18. There is no escape from inceldom.
well at least we are in the same sinking ship together brocel