Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Turning 18 on October

• Thread starter Deleted member 28932
  • Start date
Deleted member 28932

Deleted member 28932

heroin addict
-
I’m living in a country in SEA. I’m a 3/10 currycel/skinnycel/acnecel. (6’ and 138lbs)
Mom died when I was 15 back in 2017. Currently living with my dad. Not from a rich family. (Probably lower-middle class) stopped schooling tertiary education cause Low IQ and lazy to work hard. Currently wagecucking at a nearby McDonalds full time for USD$5/hr. (no such thing as minimum wage here)
Doing cleaning and shit while I wait for my army enlistment.
It’s over. There is no way of ascending for me. Moneymaxxing is currently my cope right now. I always have wet dreams to suddenly become a millionaire and be a NEET. However, only a small percentage of lucky fucks will get to become one though. Just existing and not having a good time. Everyday I’ll spend 1-2 hours of my life thinking of how nice it’ll be if I never existed.

Welcome to the forum buddy boyo.

Its over sadly....

Teenagers gtfo
Tallcels gtfo
Singaporecels gtfo

Everyday I’ll spend 1-2 hours of my life thinking of how nice it’ll be if I never existed.

Seems like a waste of time tbh lol, especially if you are aware you are doing it

I'm older, taller and even skinnier than you. You framemog me in short.

sounds like its rough life for you. at least you arent a manlet. being skinny isnt bad tbh much better than some obese.