Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turks are not white

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
It's the biggest relief for all of us ethnic cells.Atleast we are not stuck in middle like Turks.Turks believe they are white but whites don't considered themselves as white:feelskek:.Whites are whites man.Imagine a turk saying i'm white like a light Skin Curry saying i'm white.No hope for turks :feelskek::feelsLSD:.They will rotte in lonelines as likes of us Incels:smonk:.All thanks to their arrogance and just be white theory:blackpill:.Whites are true chads not turks:chad::panties::dab:

Good thread, Turks like @Cope_Time need to stop pretending like they're white. ;)
Whites are white man..:feelskek:
If turks become white ill rather:feelsrope:
:chad::chad:
Better to be stuck in the middle than stick out like a sore thumb as a ugly shitskinned ape nigger or pajeet.

They are doing better than niggers, curries, abos and spics.
Chad is chad

whitest white is netherlands and scandinavia and northern parts of germany

Better to be stuck in the middle than stick out like a sore thumb as a ugly shitskinned ape nigger or pajeet.

They are doing better than niggers, curries, abos and spics.
you are right

american mutts and south europeans are not white either

As a turk I agree that. Stupid bluepillerz thinking that they are white :lul::lul:.

Only nordics are really white tbh

celts are the only true whites

Inceldom discussion moment :feelskek:
Also nice cumskin chad worship

wallah i am white i am pure aryan
Good thread, Turks like @Cope_Time need to stop pretending like they're white. ;)

Im kevin whats your name muhammad but i am not 4492151

I swear to god if there's one more kakegurui AVI I'm going Ehh ARR

It's the biggest relief for all of us ethnic cells.Atleast we are not stuck in middle like Turks.Turks believe they are white but whites don't considered themselves as white:feelskek:.Whites are whites man.Imagine a turk saying i'm white like a light Skin Curry saying i'm white.No hope for turks :feelskek::feelsLSD:.They will rotte in lonelines as likes of us Incels:smonk:.All thanks to their arrogance and just be white theory:blackpill:.Whites are true chads not turks:chad::panties::dab:
turks are whiter than me

They actually are and it makes sandniggers angry.

They are like 40% european 40%anatolian and 20% turk which would make them ironically more white than turkic

Looks white = is white. simple as.

Turk actors

As a turk I agree that. Stupid bluepillerz thinking that they are white :lul::lul:.
we should have kidnapped more germans:feelsokman:

Only nordics are really white tbh
It's a heriarchy. Nords are whiter than Germans, Germans are whiter than Italians, Italians are whiter than Turks, Turks are whiter than Iranians, Iranians are whiter than Indians, Indians are whiter than Africans.
Pretty much. Even if a Turk is not considered white, it's better to be a pink-skinned caucasion and blend into the crowd rather than being an ape-like nigger or a pajeet... or an arab.

Last edited:
we should have kidnapped more germans:feelsokman:

It's a heriarchy. Nords are whiter than Germans, Germans are whiter than Italians, Italians are whiter than Turks, Turks are whiter than Iranians, Iranians are whiter than Indians, Indians are whiter than Africans.

Pretty much. Even if a Turk is not considered white, it's better to be a pink-skinned caucasion and blend into the crowd rather than being an ape-like nigger or a pajeet... or an arab.
No hope for blackcels to ascend:feelskek:

There are millions and millions of white Turks, predominantly in European part (Istanbul), Western Coast and somewhat on Northern Coast. Many of them are converts from Balkan Peninsula but there are also those native to Anatolia.

There are millions and millions of white Turks, predominantly in European part (Istanbul), Western Coast and somewhat on Northern Coast. Many of them are converts from Balkan Peninsula but there are also those native to Anatolia.
Cope :feelswhat:

Italians can mog asians and ethnics easily

Over for currycels :feelsrope:
True but some Turks and Italians look alike. You can’t even tell the difference sometimes

I would class Turks as Mediterranean, like Southern Italians, Southern Spaniards, Greeks and Maltese people are. They aren't White in the same way as a German, English or Scandinavian person would be but they aren't really Arab either.

turks are so fucking sandniggers they have to cope with white superity kek.