Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turkroaches begging Europeans to accept them

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
Agreed Iranians are the worst when it comes to selling out for the athiesm new world order
Basically same shit as jews but would be even worse if they had the power, should be wiped from earth.

:blackpill:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t talk about things you are ignorant of. As you can see Europeans are all genetically related. They have many cultures unique to them like the Sintashta and Andronovo cultures of the Bronze Age Steppe. View attachment 558504
View attachment 558502
Link for the image?

Also, you were talking about how people perceive certain people as european, then I said that one greek and a turk look alike, therefore you can't use this as a criteria to say what is european and what is not.

Also, europe isn't an ethnostate, so genetic criteria is irrelevant to consider if a country is european or not.

Again, which traits do all european cultures share, that non european countries do not? If you can't tell me that, then you can't come up with terms such as ''culturally european'', as if all european nations had this same culture. Also, I never denied that europe has unique cultures, just that an unique european culture is not a thing

Last edited:
Link for the image?

View attachment 558510

Also, you were talking about how people perceive certain people as european, then I said that one greek and turk look alike, therefore you can't use this as a criteria to say what is european and what is not.

Also, europe isn't an ethnostate, so genetic criteria is irrelevant to consider a country european or not.

Again, which traits do all european cultures share, that non european countries do not? If you can't tell me that, then you can't come up with terms like ''culturally european'', as if all european nations had this same culture. Though you can say that some cultures are either european or not
Europe is not diverse most countries are populated by whites 80% at the least. Dude this is a stupid argument it’s only you arguing for this non existent Euro identity that isn’t recognised.

Last edited:
Europe is not diverse most countries are populated by whites 80% at the least. Dude this is a stupid argument it’s only you arguing for this non existent Euro identity that isn’t recognised by most Euros.
I never denied that europe is not populated by whites, my point is that greeks and turks look alike and you said that people's perceptions play a role when defining if someone is european or not.

Also, I don't even wanted to get in the genetic regard.

My point is, there is no such thing as european culture, there are no traits that all countries in the european continent share that could create an unified european culture. Religion? Well, samis, azerbaijanis and chechens exist. Language? Not all languages are from the indo-european family. Food? No. Law? No, not all countries there follow the same legal system.

I already asked you do define those traits, but you still didn't.

That identity is much more regional than continental, it doesn't embrace all european countries

Last edited:
Link for the image?

View attachment 558510

Also, you were talking about how people perceive certain people as european, then I said that one greek and turk look alike, therefore you can't use this as a criteria to say what is european and what is not.

Also, europe isn't an ethnostate, so genetic criteria is irrelevant to consider a country european or not.

Again, which traits do all european cultures share, that non european countries do not? If you can't tell me that, then you can't come up with terms like ''culturally european'', as if all european nations had this same culture. Though you can say that some cultures are either european or not
Those Greeks are outliers you’re pretty delusional if you think this crowd looks similar to crowds in Turkey.
73AD78FE 2C12 42E5 B3BD F84862953DC4

Why do I always get baited into these silly arguments. Fuck man. :fuk:

Turkish embassy finna get busy
Images 15

Turks are retarded hapa mongols