Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turkroaches begging Europeans to accept them

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Yikes
Do they know how others perceive them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-213040_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-213040_YouTube.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20220104-213059_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-213059_YouTube.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20220104-213216_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-213216_YouTube.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20220104-213435_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-213435_YouTube.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 103
Turkey is europe.

Greeks need to chill down and stop seething

Ethnics tend to all have a boner for Euros it's not exclusive to Turks. :feelsUgh:

People who care about race and ethnicity outside of dating are fucking retarded.

Its not just greeks buddy boyo, majority of Europeans see you as mongoloids
I'm not turk, but turkey is still located in europe, it's a transcontinental country.

Turkey will be european union soon and it's already much more politically engaged with europe than with middle eastern.

TURKS DON'T WANT TO BE EUROPEAN, THEY ALREADY ARE. IT'S NOT A MATTER OF THEIR WILL

Last edited:
I'm not turk, but turkey is still located in europe, it's a transcontinental country.

Turkey will be european union soon and it's already much more politically engaged with europe than to middle eastern.

TURKS DON'T WANT TO BE EUROPEAN, THEY ALREADY ARE. THEY WANT TO REMAIN EUROPEAN
Delusional. :feelswhat:

Delusional. :feelswhat:
TURKS DON'T WANT TO BE EUROPEAN, THEY ALREADY ARE. IT'S NOT A MATTER OF THEIR WILL.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TURKS WANT TO BE, THEY WILL ALWAYS BE EUROPEAN

Turkey will be european union soon and it's already much more politically engaged with europe than with middle eastern.

TURKS DON'T WANT TO BE EUROPEAN, THEY ALREADY ARE. IT'S NOT A MATTER OF THEIR WILL
97% western Asia 3 % Europe but ok

No one here -expect old boomers- want to be in middle east kek.

btw stop seething, nationalism is cope

TURKS DON'T WANT TO BE EUROPEAN, THEY ALREADY ARE. IT'S NOT A MATTER OF THEIR WILL.

There's a difference between being in Europe and being white, but I guess people can cope.

How? They don't look like French/german/swiss/English /Irish they look like Mongolian mixed with Iraqis. They arent European :feelstastyman:

There's a difference between being in Europe and being white, but I guess people can cope.
I know, I'm not saying that turks are european because of their physical characteristcs

They arent in Europe lmao only less than 5% is they are mainly in western Asia:feelskek: Bridging between Europe and Asia haha

How? They don't look like French/german/swiss/English /Irish they look like Mongolian mixed with Iraqis. They arent European :feelstastyman:
They live in a country that is also located in europe, therefore european. So white people outside europe are european? I don't think so.

Also, turkey is NATO and located in the european continent

Ethnics tend to all have a boner for Euros it's not exclusive to Turks. :feelsUgh:
No that's only the undesirables on .co average ethnics are actually quite prideful and look down on whites. We see white women as easy and usable before settling down and white males as cucks and fags honest to God

97% western Asia 3 % Europe but ok
Yes, but almost a quarter lives in europe.

Also, the same applies to Russia, where >70% of the territory is in Asia, but we still consider it more european than asian. Therefore how much territory there is in a certain continent is not a criteria to define if a nation belongs to a continent or not

They live in a country that is also located in europe, therefore european. So white people outside europe are european? I don't think so.

Also, turkey is NATO and located in the european continent
It is not located in Europe JFl its mainly in Asia look at a damn map only a small part is in Europe

It is not located in Europe JFl its mainly in Asia look at a damn map only a small part is in Europe
So is Russia.

It's not binary, a country can be part of two continents. Also, Azerbaijan is europe and it's less western than turkey, so it's not a matter of culture

Yes, almost a quarter lives in europe.

Also, the same applies to Russia, where >70% of the territory is in Asia, but we still consider it more european than asian. Therefore how much territory there is in a certain continent is not a criteria to define if a nation belongs to a continent or not
Bruzzer, Russians actually look more European than Turks thats the thing. And Russians don't constantly need to prove to others that they are white like Turks:feelshaha:
So is Russia.

It's not binary, a country can be part of two continents. Also, Azerbaijan is europe and it's less western than turkey, so it's not a matter of culture
You can't compare russia and Turkey. Russians are the same stock as Ukrainians/belurrusians

Bruzzer, Russians actually look more European than Turks thats the thing. And Russians don't constantly need to prove to others that they are white like Turks:feelshaha:
What is look european? There are many haplogroups in europe and people there look completely different from each other.

Turks are physycally similar to greeks.

You don't need to be white to be european

What is look european? There are many haplogroups in europe and people there look completely different from each other.

Turks are physycally similar to greeks.

You don't need to be white to be european
Stop trying to convince me kebab boy, im not White haha convince the EU

They arent in Europe lmao only less than 5% is they are mainly in western Asia:feelskek: Bridging between Europe and Asia haha
Even if all of Turkey was in Europe they still wouldn't be seen as "European" to the average Euro lol.
No one here -expect old boomers- want to be in middle east kek.

btw stop seething, nationalism is cope
You guys mostly look Middle Eastern. How are you looking down on the Middle East?
So is Russia.

You just proved yourself wrong being European is associated with being white looking. Using your logic North Africans are black people.

Stop trying to convince me kebab boy, im not White haha convince the EU
You don't need to be white to be european... there are many non white people in europe and azerbaijan is a non white country there

You don't need to be white to be european... there are many non white people in europe and azerbaijan is a non white country there
Even if all of Turkey was in Europe they still wouldn't be seen as "European" to the average Euro lol.

You guys mostly look Middle Eastern. How are you looking down on the Middle East?

You just proved yourself wrong being European is associated with being white looking. Using your logic North Africans are black people.
A little excerise to settle this debate

View: https://youtu.be/KxRQKXT1C5A

Who is white here and who is turk?

North Africa and sub saharan Africa are not above in the Eurasian plate.

The association is wrong tho, being white does not imply european and the opposite is also false
A little excerise to settle this debate

View: https://youtu.be/KxRQKXT1C5A

Who is white here and who is turk?

Being white does not imply european, otherwise many argentinians or canadians would be europeans.

They may genetically be, but not nationality wise, which is the point of the debate here

I mean all zoomers want to be European, plus Turk were asian, not ME.
You're right about looking like middle eastern, but they are white Turks too, especially @ western Turkey

North Africa and sub saharan Africa are not above in the Eurasian plate.

The association is wrong tho, being white does not imply european and the opposite is also false
The mental gymnastics is crazy

bd0.png

Also, just lol at third world level inflation rate right now

Are white south africans europeans? No, they are Africans and so is Elon musk
Of course they are they are from England and Holland. Turks are from Mongolia and Turkmenistan

Of course they are they are from England and Holland. Turks are from Mongolia and Turkmenistan
They are not, they were not born in europe, they will never be european.

They are only genetically european, but this means nothing, since they don't enjoy the life quality a european does. They will never be europeans nationality wise

They are not, they were not born in europe, they will never be european.

They are only genetically european, but this means nothing, since they don't enjoy the life quality a european does
What the fuck is this? Your comparing apples to oranges, Turks don't have European Dna if they did why do they look like Syrians and iraqis and pakis

What the fuck is this? Your comparing apples to oranges, Turks don't have European Genetics if they did why do they look like Syrians and iraqis
Yes, they are not genetically european, but this doesn't mean their country isn't located in europe.

As I said, azerbaijan is the perfect example of that.

But a turk, who was born in the european side of turkey, is still more european than any white person born outside europe

Are white south africans europeans? No, they are Africans and so is Elon musk
White South Africans aren’t associated with being African even though they live in an African country. Associations are everything bro North-Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans both live on the same continent but are they considered the same people. 90% of Europeans look the same and have a similar culture. Most Europeans and Whites think Russia is in Europe, but think Turkey is in the Middle East. Ask anyone, bro.

Last edited:
bd0.png

Also, just lol at third world level inflation rate right now
its way more than %36, they are hiding it kek

Yes, they are not genetically european, but this doesn't mean their country isn't located in europe.

But a turk, who was born in the european side of turkey, is still more european than any white person born outside europe
So basically every ethnic that holds a Western passport is now European. C’mon bro. :feelsseriously:

Attachments

• 0_9t6aYN5U7-TvbzEd.jpg
    0_9t6aYN5U7-TvbzEd.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 37
  • istanbul-turkey-turkish-boys-teenagers-men-boy-man-BEYFFW.jpg
    istanbul-turkey-turkish-boys-teenagers-men-boy-man-BEYFFW.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Uygur_Cenk_t670.jpg
    Uygur_Cenk_t670.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 52
White South Africans aren’t associated with being Africans even though they live in an African country. Associations are everything bro North-Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans both live on the same continent but are they considered the same people. 90% of Europeans look the same and have a similar culture. Most Europeans and Whites think Russia is in Europe, but think Turkey is in the Middle East. Ask anyone, bro.
They are associated with being african, the same way people don't consider white argentinians or americans as european.

No, 90% do not look the same.

Similar culture in what sense? What are common characteristcs between all of them, that other nations do not share?

It's literally located in europe, JFL at the gymnastics
So basically every ethnic that holds a Western passport is now European. C’mon bro. :feelsseriously:
Yes, they are more european than someone who is >90% genetically european, but was born in a non european country.

European countries are not ethnostates
@Startheon

Is their former president european? I don't think so, people never considered him as such.

Is Bolsonaro european? I don't think so and people also think the same

Last edited:
Turkey is europe.

View attachment 558487

Greeks need to chill down and stop seething
Is North Africa part of Europe just because it's right across the Mediterranean, has a shared history with the Romans and al-Andalus, and the recent movement of people between France?
@Rhaast

Is North Africa part of Europe just because it's right across the Mediterranean, has a shared history with the Romans and al-Andalus, and the recent movement of people between France?
@Rhaast
Nope

@Rhaast
It's not in the eurasian plate, therefore it's not europe or asia

For your sanity, dont argue with @trying to ascend :feelstastyman:
''Turkey, officially the Republic of Turkey, is a contiguous transcontinental parliamentary republic largely located in Western Asia with the portion of Eastern Thrace in Southeastern Europe.''

Exactly, even if nafris and sub-Saharan niggers aren't the same.
The thing is I feel like there's a distant link between sub saharan niggers and nafris. I have a Egyptian friend who is really light and his grandfather is quite dark not congo dark but more like ethiopian and Sudanese colour

The most cringe ethnics are iranians the atheist cucks who try to be as european as possible. Ossetian and iranians cucks are the worst scum in the world who dont contribute anything than the same shit Jews do which is degeneracy.

They are associated with being african, the same way people don't consider white argentinians or americans as european.

No, 90% do not look the same.

View attachment 558499

Similar culture in what sense? What are common characteristcs between all of them, that other nations do not share?

It's literally located in europe, JFL at the gymnastics

Yes, they are more european than someone who is >90% genetically european, but was born in a non european country.

European countries are not ethnostates
@Startheon

View attachment 558500 Is their former president european? I don't think so, people never considered him as such.

Is Bolsonaro european? I don't think so and people also think the same
Don’t talk about things you are ignorant of. As you can see Europeans are all genetically related. They have many cultures unique to them like the Sintashta and Andronovo cultures of the Bronze Age Steppe.
BC11F4D4 B653 4C60 8FE1 4ED536A066A7

E318292A 1073 4F7B 9125 9CCBB3C8F1FB

The most cringe ethnics are iranians the atheist cucks who try to be as european as possible. Ossetian and iranians cucks are the worst scum in the world who dont contribute anything than the same shit Jews do which is degeneracy.
Agreed Iranians are the worst when it comes to selling out for the athiesm new world order