Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Turkish cells come here

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
For all the turk cells I don’t have any friends I just want to hang out and get to know each other

Anyone want to hang with me in Istanbul?

@yez @Cope_Time @muharremabi @Advorsor @MentalistKebab

Good. Why aren't we meeting up in real life and hanging out? Everyone on this forum complains about not having friends, so we should get our shit together and do something, no?

Good. Why aren't we meeting up in real life and hanging out? Everyone on this forum complains about not having friends, so we should get our shit together and do something, no?
Yep are you Turkish

Nope. I'm from this beautiful country called the Disunited Slaves of America. I'm currently living somewhere else. Not in Europe though.
Ok we can meet in Turkey

I'm not Turkish, but I'm down to do anything.

also tag @Lolimancer hes half türk

For all the turk cells I don’t have any friends I just want to hang out and get to know each other

Anyone want to hang with me in Istanbul?

@yez @Cope_Time @muharremabi @Advorsor @MentalistKebab
:feelshaha:Just dox your face theory.

I really would prefer to hang out with blackpilled guys, instead of normgroids talking about their gfs, but I cant trust anyone on this forum.

:feelshaha:Just dox your face theory.

I really would prefer to hang out with blackpilled guys, instead of normgroids talking about their gfs, but I cant trust anyone on this forum.
I would prefer too,I don’t really care that much we can hang tho

Aren't most Turks here "Deutschländer" anyway ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back