Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Turkey: The Incels In Denial Army

I find the countries that have their own major incel communities quite interesting. :feelshehe:

Turkey must be mogger hell, though, with the phenotypical differences. :feelsclown:

They should join .is if they are truecels like us
Despite that inceldom is widespread globally middle east countries always give super incel vibes with all those virgin angry dudes

So many future recruits for the incel army

I find the countries that have their own major incel communities quite interesting. :feelshehe:

Turkey must be mogger hell, though, with the phenotypical differences. :feelsclown:
Shitskin syrian like turk vs tall white balkan blooded turk yes it must be hell

Despite that inceldom is widespread globally middle east countries always give super incel vibes with all those virgin angry dudes
So many future recruits for the incel army
I always dreamed of I'll play a big role in incel revolution in Turkey. (in video game)

There was a balkan chad at my high school. He was 6ft, had curly blond hair and blue eyes
I know the feel i have been mogged by meds chad all my life
It never began for etnic cels

I always dreamed of I'll play a big role in incel revolution in Turkey. (in video game)
Gigabased dream

Blackpill hey day

biggest truecels are from turkey ofc

What is the current state of Turkey, are they based

kidnap them and enslave their sister till they get hungry and feed them with your semen mixed with her milk. and put them on a stick pour gasoline onto them finally burn them all normscum cleansing totally done. (hepsi video oyununda)

kidnap them and enslave their sister till they get hungry and feed them with your semen mixed with her milk. and put them on a stick pour gasoline onto them finally burn them all normscum cleansing totally done. (hepsi video oyununda)
Based

Im already there but this forum is more based
:yes: :yes: :yes: im also here because there are no 6'4 tallfags who are selling their family tree up to 7⁷ th branch

is there a lot of an incels in turkey?

btw how did they become incels, foid's hypergamy? or maybe turkish men want traditional conservative turkish gf and while turkey is secular the turkish foids became like western foids (hypergamic, bitchy, sluts etc)?

is there a lot of an incels in turkey?

btw how did they become incels, foid's hypergamy? or maybe turkish men want traditional conservative turkish gf and while turkey is secular the turkish foids became like western foids (hypergamic, bitchy, sluts etc)?
Turkish foids became like western foids