Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turbomanlet gets mogged by 12 year olds

Old people getting mogged by youngsters isnt new.

''They're pretty tall so like 5'4''

5'4" looks tall to him? How little is this guy? And in spite of height, they are both stronger than him despite just entering adolescence?

It never began for him before Earth was formed.

5'4" looks tall to him? How little is this guy? And in spite of height, they are both stronger than him despite just entering adolescence?

He's 4'8 and not a dwarf, which I assume means that he's proportional. He is truly the manlet to rule them all.

''They're pretty tall so like 5'4''

He might have legit dwarfism.
He is 4'4 :feelsrope:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/q12d3o/i_21m_am_48_and_not_a_dwarf_ama/

4'8 with football boots and hair, 4'4 without! (132cm)

He's coping hard :lul:

Poor boyo can't even Geomaxx. Wait, I think he commented on Braincels a few times. He belongs here.

What a dumb idiot cuck. They are protective of him because he is FAMILY.

Yet he assumes all tall people are nice. How unbelievably bluepilled. He even went to their humbebrag forum to further boost their ego. :lul:

It’s over for him
Over

He needs to take the blackpill and join here :feelsrope:
What a dumb idiot cuck. They are protective of him because he is FAMILY.

Yet he assumes all tall people are nice. How unbelievably bluepilled. He even went to their humbebrag forum to further boost their ego. :lul:
No they're protective because they feel superior to him. They treat him like a toddler even though he's double their age and an adult :blackpill:

Last edited:
He’s shorter than the bagel boss cel :feelskek:

Holy shit it's so over, even 12 year olds naturally assume dominance and treat him like a little kid :feelshaha:

How can you live with that height? It's absolutely unreal :feelsohgod:

Very common. Most male teenagers look at me like I am a young child. My height is between 5'2 - 5'3.

Indeed. In group therapy, a twelve-year-old Black boy towered over me and called me a "short girl". He would snicker and say "Tch" at me during group line-ups. I was 15.

Screenshot from 2021 12 25 22 01 17

Next Year:

Screenshot from 2022 01 01 10 24 57

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/rv5l2v/are_tall_people_protective_of_shorter_people/

Holy shit it's so over, even 12 year olds naturally assume dominance and treat him like a little kid :feelshaha:

How can you live with that height? It's absolutely unreal :feelsohgod:

Let the poor bastard cope. Nigga's 5'3 and is mogged by his female cousin. Jfl I'm 5'8 and my 13 y/o sister is like 5'6 she is very close to mogging me and she in fact already mogs our dad who is like 2 cm shorter than her

Why are these preteen kids so tall is the real question: my younger brother is 5’3 and is almost 15 now. :feelswhat: