Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turbo bulking but I just look fat in normal clothes

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I look muscular in tank top but fat in hoodie or anything else.

The price I have to pay just to gain muscle :feelsrope: .

Foids can bulk and still be liked because many men like thicc foids even me. If a man bulks and gets stronger no one cares .

NO ONE CARES IF YOUR NOT SHREDDED 6 PACK SKINNY GENES WITH SLIM WAIST AND STRONG AF. BE GENETIC OUTLIER OR NO ONE CARES AND GO DIE ALONE

Bruh ur not gonna ascend anyways so why do u care what foids think about u

Bruh ur not gonna ascend anyways so why do u care what foids think about u
Because I’m a male who’s attracted to foids I will always care but they wont

been bulking since like october I look the the mf michelin man :feelsrope:

This shows that getting muscular is a cope. Either you get so huge there is simply no question about it or you have to get lean, which is the best alternative and framecels are already there.

This shows that getting muscular is a cope. Either you get so huge there is simply no question about it or you have to get lean, which is the best alternative and framecels are already there.
Everything is a cope. Hard work will end up in being cucked in your face. :feelsrope: Foids laugh at people like me who work their asses off and actually are repelled by it :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Hard work will end up in being cucked in your face. :feelsrope: Foids laugh at people like me who work their asses off and actually are repelled by it :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Based. This is something I see since my start at the red pill. The capacity to overcome hardships or achieve greatness through work is seen as a bad thing by foids because in their fucked up head they think you deserved to get screwed or nothing and somehow were able to "cheat the system". Foids don't believe and don't respect hard work because they never have to do it, while still getting everything handed to them.

Based. This is something I see since my start at the red pill. The capacity to overcome hardships or achieve greatness through work is seen as a bad thing by foids because in their fucked up head they think you deserved to get screwed or nothing and somehow were able to "cheat the system". Foids don't believe and don't respect hard work because they never have to do it, while still getting everything handed to them.
It’s a never ending cycle of misery and disappointment

Are you a framecel?

I look muscular in tank top but fat in hoodie or anything else.

The price I have to pay just to gain muscle :feelsrope: .

Foids can bulk and still be liked because many men like thicc foids even me. If a man bulks and gets stronger no one cares .

NO ONE CARES IF YOUR NOT SHREDDED 6 PACK SKINNY GENES WITH SLIM WAIST AND STRONG AF. BE GENETIC OUTLIER OR NO ONE CARES AND GO DIE ALONE
then lose ur body fat % then whats the problem

just eat protein and no calories

then lose ur body fat % then whats the problem

just eat protein and no calories
it’s called bulking to gain muscle. The price I have to pay is gaining some fat. When I cut I’ll look better for sure but i don’t want to cut cuz I don’t have enough muscle

it’s called bulking to gain muscle. The price I have to pay is gaining some fat. When I cut I’ll look better for sure but i don’t want to cut cuz I don’t have enough muscle
steroids use that

steroids use that
I’m already on. I’m getting stronger week by week and I don’t want to diet yet otherwise I might not gain strength as fast as if I was eating MORE

It’s just if your not completely shredded then no one gives a fuck honestly FML it’s so cancer

Huh? What do you mean? The goal is aesthetics primarily. Also framecels being lean is different unless they’re like I guess just a standard ectomorph which a lot of us here are.

Framecels obviously means someone with a small frame but true framecels are those with just really shit ratios. In terms of being too huge I mean it depends again on ur frame and aesthetics. Do u mean ogre tier massive or do u mean muscular but lean tier

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back