[It's Over] Tulpamaxxing

Modafincel

stimulant-addicted subhuman
-
Does anyone here have a tulpa? Do you recommend tulpamaxxing to cure loneliness?

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Hello.

I've been working on tulpamaxxing with some seriousness for a while now. At this point it's still like an imaginary friend who seems to speak for themself. I guess. Nothing serious really.

Modafincel

stimulant-addicted subhuman
-
Hello.

I've been working on tulpamaxxing with some seriousness for a while now. At this point it's still like an imaginary friend who seems to speak for themself. I guess. Nothing serious really.
Nice, very cool

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
-
Gonna start over the weekend. still conflicted on what I want it to look like, I was thinking something like Futaba from p5.

Transcended Trucel

Ascendant Cell
-
i have done it before but killed my tulla once i got bored, i was using it as cope during my university years

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Hello.

Havent seen you around lately, glad to see you posting.

Fenrir

Copemaster1488
-
I haven’t created a specific one, but I fantasize a lot about having a female who cares about me
It kinda sucks that we still fantasize about that doesn't it? No woman that exists is genuinely caring, they're barely capable of not making you miserable for 2 seconds, let alone actually supporting you. It only does harm in the long end, since if a foid simply puts on an act that she cares about us we're totally vulnerable to it. I wish I could just get rid of this horseshit instinct that serves me no purpose. What's the point in idolizing foids if they're not going to have kids with me? From our perspective, they're literally just shitty, amoral men that bleed once a month. They don't utilize the one characteristic about them that actually makes them women so they are objectively just worse men. Even jewish men who subvert nations could probably be considered more honorable than the average foid.

TheProphetMuscle

Banned
-
Extreme levels of cope
It helps prevent me from losing my mind, even though I still am slowly
It kinda sucks that we still fantasize about that doesn't it? No woman that exists is genuinely caring, they're barely capable of not making you miserable for 2 seconds, let alone actually supporting you. It only does harm in the long end, since if a foid simply puts on an act that she cares about us we're totally vulnerable to it. I wish I could just get rid of this horseshit instinct that serves me no purpose. What's the point in idolizing foids if they're not going to have kids with me? From our perspective, they're literally just shitty, amoral men that bleed once a month. They don't utilize the one characteristic about them that actually makes them women so they are objectively just worse men. Even jewish men who subvert nations could probably be considered more honorable than the average foid.
They’re so beautiful on the outside, but complete shit on the inside. Still just imagining one who actually cares about me and turns to me for comfort makes me feel so warm inside

Last edited:

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Tulpamaxxxing is seems weird. Lucid dreams are better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
loli slayer Inceldom Discussion 46