Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tulpa users?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
How many of you are tulpa users? Do you have any abilities like turning your girl tulpa into a sex slave? @Meus has got me thinking is it possible to gain the power of a tulpa or do I have to stab myself with a rock arrow from space with a virus in it or some shit. How do these things work? Have any of you even gain one?

Tulsa has too many toll roads.

I have several tulpas. I started doing it before I had an official term for it. It starts off as basically an imaginary friend, but as you do it more and more you will have to put less conscious effort into it, which will help with immersion. My tips would be to practice visualization exercises if you have a hard time imagining. If you can trick your brain and get properly immersed it can be a god tier cope. Feel free to DM me if you want more in depth help/tips.

I have several tulpas. I started doing it before I had an official term for it. It starts off as basically an imaginary friend, but as you do it more and more you will have to put less conscious effort into it, which will help with immersion. My tips would be to practice visualization exercises if you have a hard time imagining. If you can trick your brain and get properly immersed it can be a god tier cope. Feel free to DM me if you want more in depth help/tips.
I will. Based user. Everyone else here is dated. I guess they are mega trucel trait