Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Trying to whitepill myself through yoga backfired, I want to be more evil than ever before

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I went to a meditation class to try and whitepill myself and cope with life. But it all just infuriated me even more.

It started with a JBW couple being students

Then the instructor treating everyone like retarded children with over the top friendliness

Like seriously, who are the low IQ mongrels who are comforted by being treated like kindergartners? Women, apparently.

The instructor told us to keep smiling, and doing that when you don't naturally want to feels masochistic. Why would I smile if I'm not feeling happy? I'm not a sociopath. I guess lying comes normally to normies, but I believe in being authentic.

Watching the instructor easily do the yoga while I struggled reminded me even harder how much of a subhuman I am. I'm a misshapen creature. A Goocel. Normies played outside as children to get a certain minimum amount of muscle that I don't have.

But now we get into the meat of it:

These meditation preachers start talking about how people are worried over nothing, in awed tones as if any retard can't figure this out. Like it's a big secret.

Telling people to live in the moment and not worry only works for normies and attractive people, because society protects them from their own choices. If you make the same choices as the majority of people, the majority of people will protect you (look at college loan forgiveness as an example)

If you're touch starved and have a triple digit IQ, yoga won't whitepill you. Yoga won't help if you're starving, homeless, etc etc.

Yoga and meditation is bluepilled nonsense. "Just think it into existence" crap.

Pure pseudoscience and delusion

Yoga and meditation is bluepilled nonsense. "Just think it into existence" crap.

Pure pseudoscience and delusion
We had to focus on an unpredictable pattern for 45 minutes, and when normies were surprised by how short the duration felt, the instructor started saying we had entered a trance state jfl. I guess focusing on a task is a 'trance'.

They keep telling us to stop wanting things. Stop wanting a girlfriend. Let the desire go. Well, fuck you, society should stop wanting things from me then, like the expectation that I will be law-abiding

Telling people to live in the moment and not worry only works for normies and attractive people, because society protects them from their own choices. If you make the same choices as the majority of people, the majority of people will protect you (look at college loan forgiveness as an example)

If you're touch starved and have a triple digit IQ, yoga won't whitepill you. Yoga won't help if you're starving, homeless, etc etc.
How old was the instructor and what was his height?

Normies are the real subhumans. I suspect, if we could temporarily switch out our own internal lifes with theirs, we would be shook by how hollow and lackluster the existence of the average human is, how wasted their functional social and sex lives are on them.

Normies are the real subhumans. I suspect, if we could temporarily switch out our own internal lifes with theirs, we would be shook by how hollow and lackluster the existence of the average human is, how wasted their functional social and sex lives are on them.
They also lack critical thinking and are very easily 'primed' to respond a certain way. They always stay inside the overton window and fall back on scripted and canned answers