Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trying to vent to a normie is like talking to a brick wall

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
"just take a cold shower, hit the gym, go on nofap bro, previous traumas do not shape the person you are today ! " It literally does. Trauma in your childhood will literally affect you for life and there is no way you can recover from it , you will always carry the burdens of bullying.

You are trying to paint a picture that they can't even see.

I've tried reaching out to normies online in the past before I became blackpilled and they were just gaslighting me and told me that I am the ISSUE and not the society which ostracized and traumatized me.

Normtards won't let you vent. That's too hard for them to do. They'd rather just give basic advice we've all tried and failed with so they can move on through the rest of their day.

Normtards won't let you vent. That's too hard for them to do. They'd rather just give basic advice we've all tried and failed with so they can move on through the rest of their day.
Exactly this. We're an inconvenience to them.

This is the only true place to vent.

Yet they have the audacity to call us incels "unreasonable" lol never waste your words on people who won't listen or try to understand you.

"just take a cold shower, hit the gym, go on nofap bro, previous traumas do not shape the person you are today ! " It literally does. Trauma in your childhood will literally affect you for life and there is no way you can recover from it , you will always carry the burdens of bullying.

You are trying to paint a picture that they can't even see.

I've tried reaching out to normies online in the past before I became blackpilled and they were just gaslighting me and told me that I am the ISSUE and not the society which ostracized and traumatized me.
They just give out toxic positivity while they bully incels irl

That’s literally what trauma is. Do people actually say this?
The-rapists just say be stoic bro:soy: take these kosher SSRI brain damaging:feelstastyman: meds and shit now shut up manchild
Reddit GIF by Product Hunt

It's like they are a robot with a few automated responses. Which are things that you just listed like "just hit the gym bro" "just take a cold shower bro" they just repeat dumb shit like that

These are the same assholes who say "tRAuMA BUiLdS a MaN", no it builds an incel, they use that shit as an excuse to abuse men because they think this is Dragon Ball verse where you become stronger through trauma well welcome to real life you fucking dipshits

Even if someone has no advice it can still be nice as long as you know they heard/read every word.