Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trying to talk me out of wanting a gf because she knows I can't have one

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Ok I get it, you want me to not want a gf bc you know I can't get one anyway. I get you. But it makes me fucking angry and increases my defiance. I know I can't get one but I won't admit this to mother, I'll just pretend I'm still pursuing one. She's not taking me seriously at all (by thinking she can talk me out of it)!!!!! She still thinks she can but now it's always in an annoyed way if I imply I still want one (for the sake of defiance not because I think I can get one).

She's been doing this for 3 years. I'm seething. Also at myself that I didn't show more defiance for example in working out more. Not to get a gf but to show "I'm not listening to you!".

As if you could talk someone out of wanting sex or a gf. That would be good, though.

Saying shit like "relationships are overrated" dozens of times or "it will be very hard for you to get a gf bc you need to like her and she you" or "romantic relationships are never beautiful or good" or "our (40 year old) neighbour likes being single"....

and "she will only cheat on you, especially if she's good looking" and many shit like this... ok, I admit, maybe some of those things are true......

This is CLEARLY trying to talk me out of wanting one, the comments and the repetitiveness without me even having asked her.

But it doesn't work even if I wanted it to, I can't help it!

I'm 27 but I'm autistic and deformed af, that's why she does it. Is it understandable? Yes. Is it fair? No.

Last edited:

I read over it again and she is
as in,
not admitting relationships can be nice? or saying that relationships are basically only hard work? or that "you don't need a gf to be happy" ?

My mum does the same. She started off just saying "well...there's someone out there for everyone" which was suicide fuel enough. Now she is constantly trying to make me feel better about being incel

Im sorry bro hope youre doing good otherwise

btw try low dose kratom to make life more bearable whats the point of needlessly suffering