Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trying To Talk Finances With Boomers

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

Can the boomers please just go away? I’m sick of explaining to my parents why I’m spending over $500 a month in food for just me. Just give me my fucking inheritance already so I can throw it in a mutual fund and fuck off to Panama or Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
fuck those boomers. they are so out of touch. they don't feel inflation because they already got money producing assets. when talking to a boomer it is ridiculous, they spew out the worse bullshit.

fuck those boomers. they are so out of touch. they don't feel inflation because they already got money producing assets. when talking to a boomer it is ridiculous, they spew out the worse bullshit.
boomers are based, they are still caring past values like homophobia, racism, sexism... :feelsthink:

They don’t feel inflation because they should have finished all of their huge purchases. If their mortgage isn’t paid off, their interest rates are at least locked. Their car is paid off.

All they do is grumble about the price of eggs while they get 20% raises at their boomer jobs they don’t need.

the day my parents will day will be so great tbh.
i will get a good big land and probably sell it and live as a neet for 10 years

boomers are based, they are still caring past values like homophobia, racism, sexism... :feelsthink:
If only boomers were anti-tribesmen too, but instead they sold their kids to the Chosen People.

the day my parents will day will be so great tbh.
i will get a good big land and probably sell it and live as a neet for 10 years
I hope my parents get in a highway crash.

They don’t feel inflation because they should have finished all of their huge purchases. If their mortgage isn’t paid off, their interest rates are at least locked. Their car is paid off.

All they do is grumble about the price of eggs while they get 20% raises at their boomer jobs they don’t need.
age privilege too they get. I'm a younger man, and I produce more than four times the amount of work in the boomers in my company. yet they get paid (some) 10 times more than me, for subpar management work. the workplaces I've been at are not meritocracy but gerontocracy. Pay rises with seniority more than meritocracy.

> go on tiktok
> be surprised that the content is trash
> go to other website, link the tiktok and rage that the content is trash

:feelstastyman:

> go on tiktok

how do you mean?

> go on tiktok

:feelskek:

wait till your parents die, sell house, go live to very cheap house and neet with saved money

how do you mean?
I'm sorry, I didn't watch the tiktoks because I'm a blackpilled incel and I don't do psychological warfare apps that rot my brain, that's why I assumed OP was rranting about the tiktoks, but they're actually tiktoks that make fun of boomer financial advice and he's ranting about boomer financial advice, so I totally misunderstood it and I take it back. Sorry

i hope my parents get killed by sand scorpions in a hot day
I don’t care how they die. I hope it’s quick and painless so I can roll up to the funeral, collect my cash, and move on with my life.

The worst part of getting older with boomer parents is they try to play
>Cool, fun parent that’s friends with their kids
Except I’m in my 20s approaching 30s.

Mothers Day Mom GIF

Where was the cool, fun parents when you were calling me a pervert and dickhead for talking to a girl in Walmart at 11 yrs old? Where was the friendly parents when you chopped my dick up the day I was born? Where was the cool fun parents when I wasn’t a fucking grown man and needed them?

My mom recently asked me if I have any bitterness about the way I was raised. Are you fucking kidding me? You’re asking this now? I’m a grown fucking man, what fucking difference does it make if I do? I can’t get my fucking childhood back, so fuck off.

Boomer parents wanna be all buddy, buddy with their adult kids now because they realized years of torment has made their kids resent them and they’re gonna die alone. A guy from my highschool is married with two kids and lives on the same street as his parents, and he won’t even let his parents see their grandkids. He won’t even speak to them, and I fucking understand why.

Boomers ruined everything, and now they’re playing catch up with their middle-aged kids.

wait till your parents die, sell house, go live to very cheap house and neet with saved money
>Very cheap house
Youngcel detected. Even crackdens are selling for $300k anymore, and interests rates are fucked.

Most boomers are not in touch with reality.

They just don't understand how much the world has changed (for the worse).

>Very cheap house
Youngcel detected. Even crackdens are selling for $300k anymore, and interests rates are fucked.
Americancel detected. I can buy a house worth 5% the price of my current one in my country

Having A Great House And Less Money > Having A Mediocre House And More Money
Why? Being in a nice, big house has almost no impact on your quality of life.

Why? Being in a nice, big house has almost no impact on your quality of life.
Size Isn't That Important When It Comes To A House , True , It Being Nice Is Really Important Especially In My Example As A NEET Who LDAR's All The Time Except When Gymmaxxing

Bro I have the same struggles with my dad. Like they have no idea how good their generation had it. Plus no social media or dating apps. The only thing that must of really sucked back in their day was having to get directions.

I don’t care how they die. I hope it’s quick and painless so I can roll up to the funeral, collect my cash, and move on with my life.

The worst part of getting older with boomer parents is they try to play
>Cool, fun parent that’s friends with their kids
Except I’m in my 20s approaching 30s.

Mothers Day Mom GIF

Where was the cool, fun parents when you were calling me a pervert and dickhead for talking to a girl in Walmart at 11 yrs old? Where was the friendly parents when you chopped my dick up the day I was born? Where was the cool fun parents when I wasn’t a fucking grown man and needed them?

My mom recently asked me if I have any bitterness about the way I was raised. Are you fucking kidding me? You’re asking this now? I’m a grown fucking man, what fucking difference does it make if I do? I can’t get my fucking childhood back, so fuck off.

Boomer parents wanna be all buddy, buddy with their adult kids now because they realized years of torment has made their kids resent them and they’re gonna die alone. A guy from my highschool is married with two kids and lives on the same street as his parents, and he won’t even let his parents see their grandkids. He won’t even speak to them, and I fucking understand why.

Boomers ruined everything, and now they’re playing catch up with their middle-aged kids.
100% agree with this
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.