Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL trying to look like a celeb but failing miserably

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
during my redpill phase i was watching dbz "motivational" videos (lol) while working out and watching self improvement content
and for some odd retarded reason i thought i could pull off looking like cilian murphy by taking his hairstyle from peaky blinders jfl
imagine being brown skin prey eyed with a truecel looking skull trying to emulate some white chad

anyways i ended up doing it and of course i regretted it instantly and stayed inside for 10 months for my hair to grow back jfl
hopium is one helluva drug

has anyone here done something similar?

Last edited:
during my jestermaxxing phase i used to do dumb shit in front of crowds while thinking i look good, they are probably more laughing at me than with me

you did it on a whim but that's actually recommended all the time, to get an epic haircut, and the undercut used to be really popular back when I joined

i didn't bother with an epic haircut because i already know you need good hair to make it work, and most barbers are terrible and need awesome hair to make anything that looks good