Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trying to gatekeep someone over ONE TRAIT is extremely retarded cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Even worse is that these retards always follow up with retarded bluepill advice.

Some common examples:

"Tallcel? REEEE volcel/fakecel. Just approach short foids who are already fucking tall chads bro!

Bigdick-cel? REEE volcel/fakecel. just walk with your dick out bro!

Whitecel? REEE volce/fakecel. just approach ethnic foids bro! Just ignore the fact that they're fucking WHITE CHAD 24/7 bro! That doesn't work? Just SEAmaxx bro! It doesn't matter that you can't afford the EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE plane trip bro! Also no excuses for not able to skip school or work bro for several weeks or months bro! You're just a volcel if you wont do all this!

Blackcel? REEE volcel/fakecel. Just thugmaxx and get shot by cops bro! Just go to prison bro! Just run "BBC game" even though you're average size and only 6 inches bro! Just try to be a stereotype that is IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO REACH, bro! Just approach bro, because women love incel blacks with a shit ton of flaws bro. Just ignore the fact that they ONLY FUCK TYRONES bro! Trust me bro. I'm a closeted fag, I have a BLACKED.com subscription, KKK membership, and fantasize about getting fucked by BBC 24/7, bro!"

Physique-cel? Just walk around with your shirt off 24/7 bro!

What these faggot copers don't understand is that it takes more than one "good" trait to be a slayer / sex haver. Just being tall is not enough. Just being White is not enough. Just being black is not enough. Just having a big dick is not enough.

In 2020, you need ALMOST EVERY good trait to slay or have un-paid sex. This should be common knowledge by now.

TL;DR: HAVING ONE GOOD TRAIT IS NOT ENOUGH.

ALSO:
and having one bad trait can make you incel

Last edited:
You don't need to be a complete abomination to be incel.

"You're not incel if you have hair"
pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg

and having one bad trait can make you incel
Mostly being ugly. Being tall and white is completely worthless if you're ugly as sin, yet we have these retards saying whitecels/blackcels and Tallcels are volcels. Anyone who thinks like this should be slaughtered and fed to the alligators honestly.

Mostly being ugly. Being tall and white is completely worthless if you're ugly as sin, yet we have these retards saying whitecels/blackcels and Tallcels are volcels. Anyone who thinks like this should be slaughtered and fed to the alligators honestly.
Yeah you're right. Also usually they are sub8 deniers as well.

I'll never come around to blindly believing tallcels's bullshit

JFL at having a flaw as a male in 2020

People say because I’m blonde/blue eyed that I’m Chad JFL. I’m ugly and a manlet. It’s fucking over.

face is by far the most important trait

GIGACOPE. I see tall incels IRL all the time.

Being tall without a good face, race or frame is useless.
Any frame looks good on tallcels. I'm highly jealous of tall lanklets myself. And yes there's no denying there are tallcels but I have a hard time, a very hard time, believing them without visual evidence. I guess I could PM them for selfies but that's a little weird without them offering first imo

Legit for black incels who are not mentalcel/disabled
Show me STATISTICAL FACTS that back this.

You can't. You can't because you know you're LYING :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: JFL.

"b-b-but I saw... I know a guy... but this video...." NO. Show legit STATISTICS or you're lying.

GIGACOPE. I see tall incels IRL all the time.

Being tall without a good face, race or frame is useless.

I agree with the rest, but racially speaking only white men tend to be genetically attractive, blacks and natives americans tend to be average looking while asians, curries,abos, melanesians hapas and mestizos tend to be genetically ugly.

In women only white women and asian women tend to genetically attractive, mestizas are seen as "hot" because of body.

Agree with OP. ALTHOUGH there has to be some fakecels/standardcels here who probably wouldn't touch a sub4 foid with 50 ft pole.
20200221 161226

"You're not incel if you have hair"
pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg
That topic was dumb as hell tbh

You can't. You can't because you know you're LYING :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: JFL.

"b-b-but I saw... I know a guy... but this video...." NO. Show legit STATISTICS or you're lying.

It would be nice if someone did a research inside prisons to find how many virgins they have there.

It would be nice if someone did a research inside prisons to find how many virgins they have there.
I wouldn't expect much tbh because a lot of prisoners are ugly.

I'm 5'1 and I really doubt I could get laid with a surgery 8/10 face tbh.
8 no. But 10 is literally perfect. Extremes matter. If blackops 2cel was 7 feet tall I bet he could get laid in the inverse situation.

When ppl refer to thugmaxxing, I think they mean like the 1% rapper blackcels who managed to statusmaxx

When ppl refer to thugmaxxing, I think they mean like the 1% rapper blackcels who managed to statusmaxx
It is much lower than 1%. Realistically its more like 0.001%.

Either way, ZERO blackcels on this forum are going to be able to rapper maxx and statusmaxx.

Very true. There is not one single trait that makes you immune to inceldom. If that was the case then there would be no incel crisis like we have today.

Why would a woman go for a Guy with 1 good trait? Thats not enough for her Jfl, she wants the whole package.
Sad part is one bad trait can destroy you like manletism, recessed jaw or super small dick.
Anyone who thinks like this should be slaughtered and fed to the alligators honestly.
In red dead redemption 2 :feelshaha: :lul: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Yeah it's funny