Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trying to fit in and make friends is the worst thing you can do as a retard/subhuman (yes water is wet I know)

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
I got punked/humiliated in all kinds of ways and never started a fight or even made a scene back in secondary school and still do to this day. First year I would throw autism tantrums and actually stick up for myself but after that I became a BITCH all of a sudden. I got into several scuffles on my first year of secondary school even though I never won then after I would just let anything happen to me. I don’t think it had anything to do with being a pussy initially.

It’s when I started trying to be everybody’s friend. When I was still getting pissed at everybody nobody liked me. I was seen as the lowest of the low retard and generally disliked. After that I slowly blamed myself and tried to act normal so I could make friends. Then it became a habit and I would try to make friends with everyone. You know what happens next. I’m definitely still a coward, but that habit of assuming that everybody is a friend is the worst habit I’ve acquired yet. If you’re a retard this is will just lead to you getting punked all the time. I’d get kick me signs stuck to my back, I’d get made fun of loads of times and never go into irrational tard rage because of my newly acquired high inhib.

Not trusting anybody and always being on edge is basic common sense but there’s more to it then that. As a retard/subhuman you need to stay aggressive and always act out. Just don’t think ever and return to your tard roots. Otherwise you’ll just suffer as a retarded outcast who isn’t NT enough to be a normie yet too high inhib and naive to stick up for himself when he needs too. It’s not ‘just a joke’. Who cares if you lose friends. Who cares if people start to dislike you. Who cares if you get beaten up. FUCK IT. FUCK THEM. THEY’RE ALL A BUNCH OF CUNTS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
i will chat with normies at work etc but i never dilude myself into thinking that they are my friends

I am too autistic to be able to talk anymore. I have become mute.

Engaging with anyone as an ugly man in 2022 is not worth the risk. Just accept that everyone hates you and wants you dead/suffering and move on. Most people just virtue signal towards us but are jumping at an opportunity to stab us in the back or make fun of us. Anything other than "hi" and small talk is too much and you are painting a target on your back. I am just thankful that at my age its taboo to bully people so everyone just leaves me alone instead of bullying me like in the past.

Engaging with anyone as an ugly man in 2022 is not worth the risk. Just accept that everyone hates you and wants you dead/suffering and move on. Most people just virtue signal towards us but are jumping at an opportunity to stab us in the back or make fun of us. Anything other than "hi" and small talk is too much and you are painting a target on your back. I am just thankful that at my age its taboo to bully people so everyone just leaves me alone instead of bullying me like in the past.
I have seen adult bullies.

Let us begin in 2012.

I used to walk outside with my half-cousins. They'd disregard me mostly and speak only to themselves.

One of the very few "good things" about this stupid era is that most normies are too into staring at their smartphones all day to notice certain people the way they used to....

Autistic tantrums?

you could have used those tantrums in the scuffles you got into but its whatever

One of the very few "good things" about this stupid era is that most normies are too into staring at their smartphones all day to notice certain people the way they used to....
For the best. Social interaction takes place on their iphones and far away from us. Im really grateful this makes them leave me alone.

Don't bother with people unless they get the blackpill.
Better to be honest and withdraw than to get out there and pretend to be liked.

this tbh, typical "incel humiliation" stuff from 80s movies is just not worth the effort for foids/chads in 2022. they are too busy out enjoying life to bother

they will still snicker behind your back and ostracize you, but they have this sixth sense where they subconsciously understand that if they take it too far they're begging to get gunned down. normies try to put up a front but school shootings genuinely terrify them. if you had something to live for, wouldn't they terrify you too?:feelsLSD:

i will chat with normies at work etc but i never dilude myself into thinking that they are my friends
I've did that many times, got fucked everytime, some people are just better off alone :society:

I got punked/humiliated in all kinds of ways and never started a fight or even made a scene back in secondary school and still do to this day. First year I would throw autism tantrums and actually stick up for myself but after that I became a BITCH all of a sudden. I got into several scuffles on my first year of secondary school even though I never won then after I would just let anything happen to me. I don’t think it had anything to do with being a pussy initially.

It’s when I started trying to be everybody’s friend. When I was still getting pissed at everybody nobody liked me. I was seen as the lowest of the low retard and generally disliked. After that I slowly blamed myself and tried to act normal so I could make friends. Then it became a habit and I would try to make friends with everyone. You know what happens next. I’m definitely still a coward, but that habit of assuming that everybody is a friend is the worst habit I’ve acquired yet. If you’re a retard this is will just lead to you getting punked all the time. I’d get kick me signs stuck to my back, I’d get made fun of loads of times and never go into irrational tard rage because of my newly acquired high inhib.

Not trusting anybody and always being on edge is basic common sense but there’s more to it then that. As a retard/subhuman you need to stay aggressive and always act out. Just don’t think ever and return to your tard roots. Otherwise you’ll just suffer as a retarded outcast who isn’t NT enough to be a normie yet too high inhib and naive to stick up for himself when he needs too. It’s not ‘just a joke’. Who cares if you lose friends. Who cares if people start to dislike you. Who cares if you get beaten up. FUCK IT. FUCK THEM. THEY’RE ALL A BUNCH OF CUNTS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I'm always in self defense mode, I wonder if I'm wrong, but man, How can I do it any other way? I'm totally out of place and everybody despises me, nobody understands me the slightest and I can't undestand them either, fucking npcs.