Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trying to date now = You begging to be a whore's slave. Please try to disprove this.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Begging to be a whore's slave...
Surely saying this is a "vile pessimistic attack on our women and our society", but can you disprove it, for you, me, and other men that are not special?

1. Begging
You will not beg? So it's actually easy for you to court a woman? You have many options, matches and courtship is something easy and plentiful for you?

2. Being her slave
You will not be her slave? When ever greater men are now pussywhipped and follow orders in a relationship? When you know how much scarcity is all around you? Men like Johnny Depp get destroyed and humiliated routinely.

3. Her being a whore
She's not going to be a whore? Even though you're hoping to start dating seriously sometime in your mid to late 20s... you will have access to young or chaste women in some way with some secret strategy? There will be women who wait for you like you wait for them? This when women start their sex lives right after puberty and, unless they enter a marriage which takes them completely off the market, they never take any breaks in their promiscuous sexual activity? How?

If you're exceptionally lucky and find some LMS edge later in life, you might have the satisfaction of your unruly woman looking a certain way that tickles your fancy.
But whichever way you slice it, in the end you'll be begging to be a whore's slave in this society.

That's why the only real ascension is pump and dump

Surely saying this is a "vile pessimistic attack on our women and our society", but can you disprove it, for you, me, and other men that are not special?

1. Begging
You will not beg? So it's actually easy for you to court a woman? You have many options, matches and courtship is something easy and plentiful for you?

2. Being her slave
You will not be her slave? When ever greater men are now pussywhipped and follow orders in a relationship? When you know how much scarcity is all around you? Men like Johnny Depp get destroyed and humiliated routinely.

3. Her being a whore
She's not going to be a whore? Even though you're hoping to start dating seriously sometime in your mid to late 20s... you will have access to young or chaste women in some way with some secret strategy? There will be women who wait for you like you wait for them? This when women start their sex lives right after puberty and, unless they enter a marriage which takes them completely off the market, they never take any breaks in their promiscuous sexual activity? How?

If you're exceptionally lucky and find some LMS edge later in life, you might have the satisfaction of your unruly woman looking a certain way that tickles your fancy.
But whichever way you slice it, in the end you'll be begging to be a whore's slave in this society.
Nothing to dispute here.

This is what happens when a sub8male wants a foid who's 2-3 points above him.

Ascension is only for chad, so to speak.

I'm talking about looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing, although you need an ok base to start. Not every one has this oppurtinity

1. Begging

2. Being her slave

3. Her being a whore

High IQ.
Better incel than cuck.

Ascension is only for chad, so to speak.

And even Chad is largely a meme at this point. Even Johnny Depp - having some of the highest SMV of all 3.5 billion men of the world - got destroyed once he became a little bit older.

In many was, "Chad" is the incel version of "having game". Redpill claimed that men who have game will not negatively be affected by feminism because they have game and men with game can have all the women and they will never be accused of rape etc. But of course that's bullshit. And incels now claim that Chad is not negatively affected by feminism because of his jaw. But that's also bullshit. There are no individual solutions to structural problems and women/feminism are a structural problem. And neither game nor a good jaw can "defeat" feminism and make you unaffected by it.

And even Chad is largely a meme at this point. Even Johnny Depp - having some of the highest SMV of all 3.5 billion men of the world - got destroyed once he became a little bit older.

In many was, "Chad" is the incel version of "having game". Redpill claimed that men who have game will not negatively be affected by feminism because they have game and men with game can have all the women and they will never be accused of rape etc. But of course that's bullshit. And incels now claim that Chad is not negatively affected by feminism because of his jaw. But that's also bullshit. There are no individual solutions to structural problems and women/feminism are a structural problem. And neither game nor a good jaw can "defeat" feminism and make you unaffected by it.
The thing is holes want power both inside the bedroom and outside the bedroom.

pump and dump and taking loli's cherry :feelsokman:

Taking a loli's cherry only exists for genetic chads and chadlites. And in those cases you can actually pursue a relationship without being, as OP calls it, a "whore's slave"

Begging to be a whore's slave.
I've been obsessed with this phrase lately. Like is it really that bad now? If it is guys just accept it? It sure seems like it. Nobody has any arguments against this.
You could argue that 70 years ago at least one thing was different, she was not a whore.
Perhaps 120 years ago you would not be her slave either.
But for all three to get knocked out, you'd be going back to hunter-gatherers.

This is actually a good post. Men today have to beg to be accepted by women because women are in an entirely different social class than men. Women are the new nobility and men the plebs and peasants.

Begging to be a whore's slave.
I've been obsessed with this phrase lately. Like is it really that bad now? If it is guys just accept it? It sure seems like it. Nobody has any arguments against this.
You could argue that 70 years ago at least one thing was different, she was not a whore.
Perhaps 120 years ago you would not be her slave either.
But for all three to get knocked out, you'd be going back to hunter-gatherers.

Do you think prostitution being illegal contributes to this dynamic? I do

Do you think prostitution being illegal contributes to this dynamic? I do
i think you have a similar dynamic with prostitutes.
guys have a "romantic" view of prostitution where they think they can throw them around, do whatever they want, LARP as chad, etc
many things indicate this is not the case, whores have enough desirability that you have to pretty much defer to them and follow their rules to the letter.
the only part that really gets knocked out is the "begging" part, as most whores seem to just want a good look at you and your privates and a short convo that's long enough that they can pretend they're not a whore but being some kind of professional, meeting people and offering a sophisticated service.

i think you have a similar dynamic with prostitutes.
guys have a "romantic" view of prostitution where they think they can throw them around, do whatever they want, LARP as chad, etc
many things indicate this is not the case, whores have enough desirability that you have to pretty much defer to them and follow their rules to the letter.
the only part that really gets knocked out is the "begging" part, as most whores seem to just want a good look at you and your privates and a short convo that's long enough that they can pretend they're not a whore but being some kind of professional, meeting people and offering a sophisticated service.

Perhaps my question was worded wrongly.

Do you think men not being able to pay for sex legally causes them to be more desparate for pussy from non-prostitutes? That they will act like simps and jesters so a girl consents?

Perhaps my question was worded wrongly.

Do you think men not being able to pay for sex legally causes them to be more desparate for pussy from non-prostitutes? That they will act like simps and jesters so a girl consents?
I think so, but I'm not sure what the impact of it is.
Here prostitution is not illegal nor is there a "nordic model" of prosecuting men only. But cucks are everywhere and the 'begging to be a whore's slave' model has been standard since the 1990s.

Great thread. Women are starting to become the dominant ones in all relationships

High IQ analysis

Just being a male in 2020 guarantees you a field full of landmines while dodging bullets.

I lowered myself to borderline begging and it hasn’t gotten me anywhere. I’ll never do it again.

I think so, but I'm not sure what the impact of it is.
Here prostitution is not illegal nor is there a "nordic model" of prosecuting men only. But cucks are everywhere and the 'begging to be a whore's slave' model has been standard since the 1990s.

Perhaps I'm overestimating other men.

I think it takes a certain type of person to be blackpilled in the first place. I was bluepilled and a "nice guy" but I never donated to cam whores, or was willing to be in a cuckold relationship, or date a landwhale. I always had some semblance of self respect even in my blue pill days so I saw a prostitute as a better option than being a pathetic simp. Unfortunately many men are born to be bluepilled their entire lives no matter what.

The dynamic won't change until women are replaced. Foids have nothing to compete against since feminism is a global movement now.

That's why the only real ascension is pump and dump
There is no ascension. It's an incel myth.
There is no making up for lost youth. There is no making up for the copious amount of bitterness.

The only ascension is becoming Chad and reliving your youth starting 7th grade. That's the only way to heal the enormous baggage you're carrying.

There is no ascension. It's an incel myth.
There is no making up for lost youth. There is no making up for the copious amount of bitterness.

The only ascension is becoming Chad and reliving your youth starting 7th grade. That's the only way to heal the enormous baggage you're carrying.

No shit you can't make up for lost youth. But you can still potentially surgerymaxx and get laid.

Hold doors

Pay for every meal

Be attractive

Be tall

Have money

Be considerate (Do everything I say)

Dont chastise me

Dont bring up my short comings

Buy me things

Protect me

Entertain me

Marry me

Stay in shape

Dont go bald (fight your genetics)

Just a short list of things women EXPECT.

Big stand up comedy fan and they always point out (esp. Chris Rock) how being with a woman is essentially serving her. Yet these fuckers all end up married.

(Incels: 14, Bluepillers: 48)

@LastGerman only one digit is off, or we could summon him

@mylifeistrash what think

@LastGerman only one digit is off, or we could summon him

1544007997277.jpg

Also, regarding to this thread. We should also not forget, that every man is already a slave to females due to working hard for little money while females have easier jobs and they are now out-earning men. I do not even know how to fix this anymore. It seems beyond repair, therefore I have to unleash the ubermensch from within myself, to becone ironclad.

Chasing after relationships at 20+ is low IQ as fuck.

Teen love is only kind of relationship that actually matters

1544007997277.jpg

Also, regarding to this thread. We should also not forget, that every man is already a slave to females due to working hard for little money while females have easier jobs and they are now out-earning men. I do not even know how to fix this anymore. It seems beyond repair, therefore I have to unleash the ubermensch from within myself, to becone ironclad.
I am with you all the way.

Nothing to dispute here.

This is what happens when a sub8male wants a foid who's 2-3 points above him.
Unless you typo'd, there's no way that's true, even ugly women are a) promiscuous b) controlling c) want the princess treatment during courtship

Unless you typo'd, there's no way that's true, even ugly women are a) promiscuous b) controlling c) want the princess treatment during courtship
Yeah but redpilled, moneymaxxed men arent going to settle on a 3-5/10 if she's going to act like a 7+/10. Might as well get cucked by the real deal if the option is available.

This entire thread is correct.

There are no individual solutions to structural problems and women/feminism are a structural problem. And neither game nor a good jaw can "defeat" feminism and make you unaffected by it.
Giga IQ. No amount of looks will save you in divorce court. You can't "out-alpha" the system.

IMAGINE BEGGING TO BE A BETABUXX TO A LANDWHALE WITH 2 KIDS!

If foids were treated like dogs and be put down when rabid aka feminism we would have a better society.

1. Begging

2. Being her slave

3. Her being a whore

Only if you're chad and vastly above her in looks, then she'll beg you

see "reddit is for cucks'" chadfish shit

tldr; have insane L