Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trying nofap again starting today I will never fap

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
I am going to deliberately practise nofap starting today and avoid all degeneracy. I will use bible to cope. I’m gonna bookmaxx to stay focused. As for avoiding triggers, I will leave my phone in a locked safe somewhere so I don’t use it

Wish me luck buddy boyos

Good luck brocel

And this will help you how? :feelswhere:

I said this for myself and ended up letting out at just about a week, but tbh as long as you don't think about it often is when you know you've broken the addiction.

over

I am going to deliberately practise nofap starting today and avoid all degeneracy. I will use bible to cope. I’m gonna bookmaxx to stay focused. As for avoiding triggers, I will leave my phone in a locked safe somewhere so I don’t use it

Wish me luck buddy boyos
Faggots.is

season 2 episode 3 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

I FAP ONCE A WEEK BUT THEN I FAP ATLEAST 5 TIMES THAT DAY TO MAKE UP FOR THE WEEKDAYS, YEP

gl, i'm trying to do the same

Enjoy your wet dreams, you're gonna creampie your bed twice a night now

Wish me luck buddy boyos
I'm not gonna coom either, nofapper solidarity

Wish me luck buddy boyos
good lucky my fren, clean yourself from this mess

Wish me luck buddy boyos
I wish you luck tell me what worked for you

I wish you luck tell me what worked for you
Lasted 3 days again. I relapsed last night. Back again starting today

Nofap is the best cope

Don’t fap

No one’s gonna want to hear this because it’s the hardest thing they will do

Nofap is the best cope

Don’t fap

me too every once in a while I fail and crack off. I find that my problems happen in bed mostly because of lonleyness

Same tbh might make me grapemaxx in gta tho

Nofap is the best cope

Don’t fap

Nofap is the best cope

Don’t fap

Try easypeasy method. There's a free audiobook on youtube

Yeah women will smell your natural testosterone horniness and want to fuck you. :feelsclown:

I haven't been trying to fap I usually dont last long and fap if it gets intense.

I want to try this too. My longest streak was 10 days last November. I felt great but day 10 I couldnt take it anymore

good luck buddy boyo

How its going?

I literally have nothing else enjoyable to do if I don't fap. Most TV shows, movies and YouTube videos don't keep my attention long. I only have one video game that I'm tired of playing. I always end up browsing social media and gooning to the thots on there for hours. I then try to do one of the other things again for about an hour and repeat. I'm stuck in an endless cycle

Good luck, fellow cel.