Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media trying call of duty war zone for the first time

It's a shit game

I call it shity zone mobile

warzone unplayable on pc I cant play without phone number and hackers i heard the severs are terrible too

I played it in the first day it became global and deleted after 3 games lmfao my rating is 0 out of 10

I played it in the first day it became global and deleted after 3 games lmfao my rating is 0 out of 10
but I like warzone

I phone 13
Im iphone12 and it was like shit tbh not in The graphics graphic were nice it just the game style is not suitable for phone in my opinion there is some fags will disagree with me go fuck ur self

@cinderogre in my opinion deleted this shity game and move to cod m if u like mobile games cod it 1000000000 time better than this joke

oh hell nah they done put the zone in da phone

This looks miserable to play

@cinderogre in my opinion deleted this shity game and move to cod m if u like mobile games cod it 1000000000 time better than this joke
fine I will uninstall warzone

who cares.? justt play the game like I do
how can i play the game when it dont work and requies phone number which id have?
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

how can i play the game when it dont work and requies phone number which id have?
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad
well it works on my phone.as long the game run no matter how shitty is it from gaming entuathsists perspective I will play it.biut yeah your problem is something genuine like not compatible with your device

does it sucks actually if someone told you
Man if u enjoy it keep it for me i dont like it it only put heavy tasks on my phone thats all plus first person in phones is fucking sucks u will get bored very soon tbh

Man if u enjoy it keep it for me i dont like it it only put heavy tasks on my phone thats all plus first person in phones is fucking sucks u will get bored very soon tbh
iam slowly starting to realize bro

iam slowly starting to realize bro
I know u will cose i was in ur place when I started playing it it just i discovered that soon but have fun bro if u enjoy the game im not forcing anything on u bro