Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Tryhard"

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Guys, this is an especially depressing topic for me and very soon it'll be for you too.

The word tryhard had been invented and is now used for people like us.

Chad can't be tryhard.

Tryhard is actually a good blackpill which shows the priviledges chad has. Chad can't be tryhard, chads will look like chad whatever mood they're in. They can get away you can't.

This is especially depressing not just because chads can't be tryhard but I'm actually opposed to the word tryhard itself. It really is designed to demotivate someone, it's designed to shut down anyone who tries. Come on guys, the least you can do is try.

I advice you, those of you willing to listen, please refrain from using this as an insult. If anyone does use this as an insult think about what you're saying because what you're saying can change lives and for the worse. This is not an insult, this is an excuse for being lazy in anything keep getting jealous keep not caring because the one who cares will always be better than you, the one who tries will always be better than you.

I hope you try.

Goodbye, for now.

i thought you were talking about tryhards in call of duty and shit my b

I don't understand, trying hard is a good thing.

back in 2013 i used to get cyber bullied and called that word. idk man i don't try anymore to impress anyone and when i do my job and someone talk shit about it i would simply fuck them up because I'm doing my thing.
we shouldn't give flying fuck about what normiefags say bro. laugh and move.

If you have to try you already lost.

World is unfair bro

If someone calls you a try hard, that code for saying “know your role ugly”

Work smarter not harder.

Trying is for fakecels,truecels ldar in their basement

I see lot of you are saying if you have to try you lost etc. It depends. It's all about ambition and standards, if you wanna reach a higher standard you have to try, even if you're chad. Chad just has to join a bigger race. Therefore everyone's trying.

Yeah you are Asian by the way you act and cope. I know I cope. But the way you cope makes you look like a soy cuck who thinks their are morals in this world when their isnt

Yeah you are Asian by the way you act and cope. I know I cope. But the way you cope makes you look like a soy cuck who thinks their are morals in this world when their isnt
Nobody cares bro