Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tryguys get plastic surgery

6footchadlite

6footchadlite

Banned
-

Just watched this youtube video. I was quite amazed as you can see most of these men's self-esteem abolishing right in front of them but still managing to keep a straight face. And how the only really attractive man there was the Asian who was already deemed perfect and had thought about surgery for years. There's also tons of women saying how they'd date any of these men which is obviously a fucking lie cause they know they'll never meet them anyway.

These are the same soyboys that showed they had record low testosterone levels, it doesnt take a plastic surgeon to tell them something is wrong with them.

how is that guy balding with such low test.

subhuman cucks get plastic surgery

finally they deal with their subhumanity but they are still low t soyboys

I need a rhinoplasty and jaw implants ASAP.

That one soyboy has one of the worst FWHR ratios I've ever seen

4:43 to 5:00 guy gets brutally MOCKED to his face and he pretends to laugh it off, JFL.

how is that guy balding with such low test.
It's possible. I'm low T and balding as well.
It's truly over for Zach. I'm 100% sure that he's on this forum or will be within a short amount of time.

Girls can sense the lack of test in them

That doctor is based af tho

Isn't it for us as well?
We aren't the source of societies problems, what enables feminism and abominations are these creatures.
Incels will exist in every society anyways, they can be artists, engineers, scientists. Just look at the virgin scientists till death tbh.
Beahead and castrate them in masses is what these soycucks deserve

We aren't the source of societies problems, what enables feminism and abominations are these creatures.
Incels will exist in every society anyways, they can be artists, engineers, scientists. Just look at the virgin scientists till death tbh.
Beahead and castrate them in masses is what these soycucks deserve

Inceldom is deep seated in nature. Hypergamy is natural. It's not something we can get rid of.

JBW. It's over for that ricecel.