Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Try the JokER method of coping

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
By that I mean force yourself to smile. You'll feel like a dumbass but the brain will think you're happy and release funny chemicals.

Attachments

• joker.gif
    joker.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Only real niggas know.

I really love the Joker 2019 movie.

But I kinda hate Joker as a character in general. Because Harley Quinn is written so that she is obsessed with him. That she would do ANYTHING for him. If I were Joker, I would fuck Harley Quinn all day in all holes. I wouldn't care about Gotham or Batman or whatever silly shit he is up to.

I would creampie Harley all day.

That she would do ANYTHING for him. If I were Joker, I would fuck Harley Quinn all day in all holes. I wouldn't care about Gotham or Batman or whatever silly shit he is up to.

Oh me too nigga she's a hot ass toilet
harley quinn GIF by Maudit

I really love the Joker 2019 movie.

But I kinda hate Joker as a character in general. Because Harley Quinn is written so that she is obsessed with him. That she would do ANYTHING for him. If I were Joker, I would fuck Harley Quinn all day in all holes. I wouldn't care about Gotham or Batman or whatever silly shit he is up to.

Maybe he did, and then got bored of it. Or you know, it's not possible or enjoyable to fuck 12 hours a day 365 days a year.

Remember to smile. Study's have proven that smiling is considered the least attractive facial expression to women.