Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Try softball maxxing

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
No, it’s not a way of ascending, but you can go to high school or college girls softball games and look at their asses. Can even openly take creepshots because people will think you are just taking pics of the game, which technically you are.

The pants softball players really accentuate their asses as well.

You can hit their face legitimately with the balls

Honestly this isn't a terrible idea but don't do high school for fucks sake parents are there.

You're right though, softball players seem to have a very distinct ass type

The pants softball players really accentuate their asses as well.
You're right though, softball players seem to have a very distinct ass type

:owo:
Man it would be so good to have an athlete gf. Feels weird to go to a college softball game and try to hit on a player after the game tho

Honestly I’ve been thinking about going back to college to take classes… but idk if I’d be seen as weird for being older

:owo:
Man it would be so good to have an athlete gf. Feels weird to go to a college softball game and try to hit on a player after the game tho

Honestly I’ve been thinking about going back to college to take classes… but idk if I’d be seen as weird for being older
Taking classes isn't the issue, but if you're like 10 years older than the players that might be seen as weird.

That being said if you are pretty well off in life, and the school is a community/junior college then yeah you might have a change to snag one of them to settle down with you

Taking classes isn't the issue, but if you're like 10 years older than the players that might be seen as weird.

That being said if you are pretty well off in life, and the school is a community/junior college then yeah you might have a change to snag one of them to settle down with you
Yeah, I am seriously considering taking classes, both out of interest and wanting to change careers. Also, it’s a huge bonus that universities now are over 50% women