Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Try going for shy and quiet girls?

Nowadays all of the quiet and shy girls seem to be massive tumblrinaz who say shit like their pronouns are "they/them" or some other dumb BS.

[UWSL]What about try going for shy quiet girls? Is there any difference in our favor?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Thoughts?[/UWSL]
AWALT. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with some of you niggas?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Try diving of a bridge?

Tried that.

I've been rejected and ridiculed by girls across the personality board

Nowadays all of the quiet and shy girls seem to be massive tumblrinaz who say shit like their pronouns are "they/them" or some other dumb BS.
Most of them are pro-lgbtqwxyz anyway. Knew personally such a "quiet" and "shy" girl that was ofc into "art" kek

What kind of bullshit thread is this. This is a prime example of why gatekeeping needs to be much stricter.

I love quiet girls they are good rap battling targets :feelsaww:

Never a good idea and nearly all incels employ that strategy at least once in their lives. The quiet reserved ones are like the rest of the female gender
AWALT

Never a good idea and nearly all incels employ that strategy at least once in their lives. The quiet reserved ones are like the rest of the female gender
AWALT
Mostly

Such women are usually quickly identified as "prime product" and "snatched up"/deflowered by Chad.

My "oneitis" of eight years, Shannon Rose, was a "shy and quiet girl" with social anxiety and mental illness. This person was quickly swarmed by orbiters, which led to vanity.

This is her today:

View attachment 496738
damn she ugly

At this point, I'm convinced that 99% of you are still bluepilled considering how common these threads are.

Unicorns do not exist, end of story. That "shy" and "quiet" girl you think you have a chance with? She'd start send chad her nudes on day one if he happens to approach her. That religious girl at church who constantly talks about the importance of family values? She's already given blowjobs and got fucked in the ass repeatedly, which in her mind still makes her a "virgin" That girl who wears baggy clothing and complains about being "objectified" against her will? She fantasizes about being chad pulling her hair and slapping her ass as he pounds her from behind and call her his "little slut"

They are ALL whores who desire nothing but chad. The shy, cute, loyal and pure girl you fantasize about only exists in anime and other forms of incel cope media.

bro there's a reason we're incel, girls don't want or like us. Shy and quiet girls fall into that category, it's over.

There's no such thing as a shy or quiet girl. They're just not opening up to y(our) subhuman ass.

Heh, this reminds me a lot of my first year university oneitis.

Spoiler:
They're not quiet with Chad.

:foidSoy:Oh my God Chad!
:foidSoy:Oh yes Chad!
:foidSoy:Oh yes!
:foidSoy: Oh my God yes!
:foidSoy: Oh yes Oh yes Oh yes!
:foidSoy:Oh my God Chad I'm coming!
:foidSoy:Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

etc

Last edited:
Tried it, doesnt work. In trumps voice :)). Although it is better than approaching a bitch

Tried it, doesnt work. In trumps voice :)). Although it is better than approaching a bitch
It isn't. Most of muh "shy n quiet gurlz" are whores with self-esteem issues, they despise you too.

It isn't. Most of muh "shy n quiet gurlz" are whores with self-esteem issues, they despise you too.
bro, bitches despise you so much more, and they gonna gossip about you, "the ugly guy" till you want to rope, at least with quiet girls everything just fizzles out. Maybe we talking about different type of quiet girls, im talking about the more nice quiet girls