Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truth is...

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Once you’re blackpilled, you’ll never be happy (unless you’re goodlooking) even if you get a girlfriend. Seeing how Chads live and how easy they have it while you have to struggle with your selection of words for some femoid is beyond depressing.

I think you're projecting.

So this is your excuse for staying here even though you've (supposedly) had sex?

Get the fuck out of here you stupid mother fucking kid.

So this is your excuse for staying here even though you've (supposedly) had sex?
I haven’t posted in nearly a week due to some things. This reply will be my last post.

If an incel is happy in an LTR, who am I to talk him out of it?

If I ever get a girlfriend and marry her I won't give a fuck about what Chad does.

Its ridiculous what the "truecels" here do with the OP.

The guy escaped inceldom by plastic surgery and instead of people here start seeing him as an example for the community, they make a riot aganist him.

You deserve to die virgin.

The guy escaped inceldom by plastic surgery and instead of people here start seeing him as an example for the community, they make a riot aganist him.

People who've had sex recently aren't incel. It's as simple as that, unless you advocate for non incels being here.

People who've had sex recently aren't incel. It's as simple as that, unless you advocate for non incels to be here.
I advocate that any incel (or ex-incel whatever) who escaped by plastic surgery should still posting here serving as example of victory for all the community.

People who've had sex recently aren't incel. It's as simple as that, unless you advocate for non incels being here.
I won't leave this forum either If I'll ever escape but I'd stick to offtopic and be completely inactive on the main forum.

He is attetion seeking he probably wanna say that he has a gf now.

Last edited:
I also have plans to escape myself and i wont stop posting here when i do, independent of yours desires.

I won't leave this forum either If I'll ever escape but I'd stick to offtopic and be completely inactive on the main forum.
The video in your signature is off center, just so you know.

I advocate that any incel (or ex-incel whatever) who escaped by plastic surgery should still posting here serving as example of victory for all the community.

For occasional updates, sure. As a regular poster, I'd have to question why.

I sort of agree with OP. Even if you get an LTR, you'll have to deal with knowing Chad could steal her at any time. Also her sexual and romantic affections toward you will always be diminished in comparison to that toward a GL guy.

This place is for incels, a present tense term. We don't need to see faggots doing victory laps.

"Waaahhhhh Chad gets to be more of a degenerate than me!!!"

OP is correct. I'm incapable of being a dope in 'love' like most normalfags.

wait, this guy had sex? what the literal fuck is he still doing here?

Blackpill makes you cynical to human relationships.

Photos around here?

I think a subforum should be created for people who want nothing but endless cloneposts of "Rope/LDAR/it's over/go ER" etc, and the main forum should be open to anyone whose passed into or out of inceldom. "Incel" describes a state of being, it doesn't imply a specific ideology or attitude.

Think of this guy as a retired incel--people still like to hear from retired athletes, and I feel the same way about ex-incels.

Nah, if I had a gf and friends I'd be happy

Yeah, even if I did get a girlfriend now I'd be too jaded to trust her.
Words such as "I love you" are worthless when females use them, as they are simply a placeholder until someone better comes along. That's their nature really, they're incapable of real affection and would gladly cast their cuck "boyfriends" aside.

1519708406028.jpg

I think a subforum should be created for people who want nothing but endless cloneposts of "Rope/LDAR/it's over/go ER" etc, and the main forum should be open to anyone whose passed into or out of inceldom. "Incel" describes a state of being, it doesn't imply a specific ideology or attitude.

Think of this guy as a retired incel--people still like to hear from retired athletes, and I feel the same way about ex-incels.
That is one of the worst suggestions I've heard. People would want to leave the site in droves if the main forum consisted of non incels.

Shut the fuck up, you fucked a 6/10.
You are no incel.

That is one of the worst suggestions I've heard. People would want to leave the site in droves if the main forum consisted of non incels.
Shut the fuck up, you fucked a 6/10.
You are no incel.

People already think this is the case. Why not have the discussion without autistic screeching?

People already think this is the case. Why not have the discussion without autistic screeching?
I'm not screeching. I'm saying it doesn't belong on an incel forum.

This place is for incels, a present tense term. We don't need to see faggots doing victory laps.
Ok let me understand your logic;

>A guy is incel
>He gets a plastic surgery
>Then, he reaches 6/10 looks and fucks a 6/10 girl
>He tells it here to show that YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO ESCAPE INCELDOM

The "community" (a fraction of the community because i doubt that all community thinks like you) reaction, instead of contemplating his victory, is to PURGE him.

My impression is that you all hate each other and want to see each other defeted, LDARing, sinked in the misery making clone-posts here.

Your mentality is the contemplation of defeat.

Sorry but i can have no empathy towards any of you who thinks like that.
If you wish that your equal keep virgin till he becames elderly and dies, you deserve to die virgin too. No mercy.

For occasional updates, sure. As a regular poster, I'd have to question why.

First of all, this forum is ADDICTIVE. I couldnt leave this place even if i wanted to.

Second because a ascended incel is a man who escaped inceldom and should serve as a example of victory for all the community.

Third, blackpilled sex-havers are accepted here, they only cant brag.

Go on /r9k/ and see how well that will go, normies are unable to have a discussion.

Considering the reactions of this thread:
Why people like Zyros and Maquiavel are allowed here? I don't mind but they aren't incels.

Considering the reactions of this thread:
Why people like Zyros and Maquiavel are allowed here? I don't mind but they aren't incels.

https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

• Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban. In practice this person should be indistinguishable from incels.

normies are unable to have a discussion.
I agree, but I don't think people who have passed through a period of legit inceldom and have retained the lessons of the blackpill are normies. I think of them as shell-shocked soldiers; should natural-born lunatics object to the presence of people with acquired mental illnesses in the psych ward?

I agree, but I don't think people who have passed through a period of legit inceldom and have retained the lessons of the blackpill are normies. I think of them as shell-shocked soldiers; should natural-born lunatics object to the presence of people with acquired mental illnesses in the psych ward?

Once you fuck a woman without money exchanging hands you're a normie. End of.