Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truth is...

First of all, this forum is ADDICTIVE. I couldnt leave this place even if i wanted to.

Second because a ascended incel is a man who escaped inceldom and should serve as a example of victory for all the community.

Third, blackpilled sex-havers are accepted here, they only cant brag.

You could break the addiction, how do I know? Because I’ve been addicted to sites or things and done it. It’s simply willpower. I know for our kind it’s harder than a normie but we CAN do it.

An ascended incel should spread his wings and never return. Not because he is now a normie or close to it in looks but to make up for lost time. Also because there is a toxicity here as there is with any downtrodden group which is best avoided.

It’s not TRUECELS.me after all so if someone had sex 5 years ago or a brief relationship 3 years ago but gets NOTHING now, they’re incel. On PSL, a guy could be fucking 5s and claim incel because he wasn’t into them. Yes, blackpilled normies are allowed but I doubt an ascended incel is.

I think I would be happy if I had a gf or became a slayer lol.

Ok let me understand your logic;

>A guy is incel
>He gets a plastic surgery
>Then, he reaches 6/10 looks and fucks a 6/10 girl
>He tells it here to show that YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO ESCAPE INCELDOM

The "community" (a fraction of the community because i doubt that all community thinks like you) reaction, instead of contemplating his victory, is to PURGE him.

My impression is that you all hate each other and want to see each other defeted, LDARing, sinked in the misery making clone-posts here.

Your mentality is the contemplation of defeat.

Sorry but i can have no empathy towards any of you who thinks like that.
If you wish that your equal keep virgin till he becames elderly and dies, you deserve to die virgin too. No mercy.

First of all, this forum is ADDICTIVE. I couldnt leave this place even if i wanted to.

Second because a ascended incel is a man who escaped inceldom and should serve as a example of victory for all the community.

Third, blackpilled sex-havers are accepted here, they only cant brag.

He escaped as a teen meaning he was hardly one of us to begin with you fucking retard cuck.

He escaped as a teen meaning he was hardly one of us to begin with you fucking retard cuck.
No, he escaped after PLASTIC SURGERY. Thats the main point.

He didnt escape "improving his social skills", if was like that i would agree with you too.

He didnt escape "improving his social skills", if was like that i would agree with you too.

So "just be a teen with a fixable impairment fixed who may have escaped anyway, bro."

Sigh.

Aren't you also someone who talked about a past lay here even had it in your sig? What should one lay mean to you anyway?

Not only was he an incel, but he was considered one of the ugliest incels on this forum, in spite of his eye area.

So "just be a teen with a fixable impairment fixed who may have escaped anyway, bro."

Sigh.

Aren't you also someone who talked about a past lay here even had it in your sig? What should one lay mean to you anyway?

Oh yes like everybody here has money to get plastic surgeries.

And most bad features in our faces are fixable by plastic surgery, deformed lips and long midfaces are exceptions.

And yes, it was me. A lay means im not virgin anymore.

Not only was he an incel, but he was considered one of the ugliest incels on this forum, in spite of his eye area.
He has slayer eyes but his terrible jawline and toucan nose destroyed his face hahahahahaha

He has slayer eyes but his terrible jawline and toucan nose destroyed his face hahahahahaha

Oh yes like everybody here has money to get plastic surgeries.

And most bad features in our faces are fixable by plastic surgery, deformed lips and long midfaces are exceptions.

And yes, it was me. A lay means im not virgin anymore.

First line doesn't help your case, second isn't true and third also doesn't help your case. Dumbass.

First line doesn't help your case, second isn't true and third also doesn't help your case. Dumbass.
1 - OFC helps, there are alot of people who can go to college and graduate and get a decent job to start plastic surgeries.

Your interpretation of the blackpill is "LOOKS = EVERYTHING IF YOU ARE UGLY ITS OVER"

Mine is "LOOKS = EVERYTHING IF YOU ARE UGLY DO YOUR BEST TO LOOKSMAX"

See the difference of mindset?? ^_^

2 -

Nose - Fixable
Weak jaw/chin - Fixable
Big forehead - Fixable
Dumbo ears - Fixable
Crooked teeth - Fixable
Long midface - Non-fixable
NCT - Non-fixable
Deformed lips - Depends on deformation

So????

3 - Im 22 y/o and i had sex one time in life. In 2017 i got rejected by more than 20 girls. Im incel, just not a truecel.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

im the ugliest man alive

I like it here tbh. If I was to ascend (unlikely hypothetical inb4 fakecel} I would still post

im the ugliest man alive
If you don't have a wide, big, long, crooked droopy nose along with mild upper eyelid exposure, then you mog me.

If you don't have a wide, big, long, crooked droopy nose along with mild upper eyelid exposure, then you mog me.

my nose is fucked!!!!

it broken as fuck, big long low set on my face one nostril wider than other

my nose is fucked!!!!

it broken as fuck, big long low set on my face one nostril wider than other
Same here, my right nostril is wider and has more nostril show than the other. It's over for us boyo. Ever shared a pic of your nose?

Same here, my right nostril is wider and has more nostril show than the other. It's over for us boyo. Ever shared a pic of your nose?

no no that would be death sentence it is almost as bad as octupusgunz just no bump

no no that would be death sentence it is almost as bad as octupusgunz just no bump
Mine is worse than Octopusgun's, just imagine his nose but with a droopy nosetip (from the side) and nostril show (from the side) and you've got me.. it's over.