Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truth about Polish people

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Receding hairline, prominent large forehead, bushy eyebrows, Average eyes, swollen, red skin with open pores, crooked nose, narrow lips, wide and flushed face, double chin with an undefined jawline, high prominent cheekbones, a high, Potato-like nose, and eyes with upper eyelid exposure. My thesis is that many Poles are not white but originate from the Native American red race.
Ebcfda1aebd27d704a61e4e61de42c01

@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @Destroyed lonely @NorthernWind @KillNiggers @WorthlessSlavicShit @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @ArcticAngel @anandkonda

Is this your first post back? :feelskek:

Still mogg all curries

poles are people ?
that's news to me

Is this your first post back? :feelskek:
I knew he would make some ironic self-hating thread like this. :feelskek:

I'd love to see him make some theory as to how the Poles are somehow descended from Native Americans.

Receding hairline, prominent large forehead, bushy eyebrows, Average eyes, swollen, red skin with open pores, crooked nose, narrow lips, wide and flushed face, double chin with an undefined jawline, high prominent cheekbones, a high, Potato-like nose, and eyes with upper eyelid exposure. My thesis is that many Poles are not white but originate from the Native American red race.
View attachment 1138181
@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @Destroyed lonely @NorthernWind @KillNiggers @WorthlessSlavicShit @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @ArcticAngel @anandkonda
Lol thats what some Poles look like. Some Poles like a little more Germanic

Poles are actually one of the better looking slavs

polish foids will fuck with even jeets. Low class whores

What’s Oskarek? Is that a typical Polish Chad name?
Yup.

In a series entitled Harlequins for Losers, a Wykop user called Blackpill_RAW, until recently Poland's foremost theorist of "black pill" ideology and unofficial king of the incels, has described a number of injustices they face. These humorous, though undoubtedly misogynistic stories contain explicit criticism of social inequality, worker exploitation or junk employment.

Mirek, the main character and loser, looks with envy at Oskar the Developer, his privileged class position, an easier start, an expensive car, time and money to adjust his body to the current canon of attractiveness. The author recognizes the problem of class conflict, although he does not call it that.
The plot of all the stories is simple and repetitive: circumstances and even historical periods change, but the reader can be sure that the "alpha male", that is Oskar or Klaudiusz Deweloperski, will enjoy life's success, bathing in a sea of young female bodies, while Mirek will spend another evening in solitude, indulging in compulsive masturbation and dreams of a grey mouse who will love him selflessly.
And when Mirek, using an anonymous account, pours out his grief online, he hears that if he stopped hating women, he would have no problem getting into a relationship. Another solution often proposed is: "Incels should be sent to therapy". - yes, universal access to quality psychological and psychiatric care would improve the situation for some and, incidentally, the condition of society as a whole, but what about when mental disorders are the result, not the cause, of rejection, frustration and loneliness?

View attachment 1138181
I have normal shaped skull atleast.

Yup.

Kind of ironic that was also Dirlewanger's first name. I think "Oskar" with a k would be a Chad name here in the West as well, though "Oscar" with a c probably makes most people think of Oscar the grouch

Seen that post on wykop lol