Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trump’s son is 6’7” at 15, and a son of a billionaire (equality is a joke)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I can’t believe how absolutely unfair this gay piece of shit faggot life is. Trump’s son is 6’7” tall and only 15 years old. Dude literally mogs everyone in the height category in this forum. He also family and money mogs all of us to the next dimension, as he is the son of a billionaire and former president.

Now there’s us, rotting as normie tier height maximum, wagecucking and will never be able to make what Trump’s son will inherit, and all our hard work won’t do shit. Some people are just born superior. Equality is a joke, and there’s nothing that can ever be done to make a subhuman ugly piece of shit like us even considered the same species as people like them.

Never been so suicidal in my life from seeing another person in the internet. Ironically, all those feminists and anti trumper women will literally try to die to jump on his dick, not just cause of his family’s status and wealth, but his looks as well. I can’t take this anymore, this time there really is no coping.

Reminder OP is 6’2 himself

niggas kinda ugly now, got too much fat on his face. of course that wont matter anyway :feelsjuice:

I don't give af about chad celebrities

Melania was a model (still kinda is) with good frame and height, which helped Barron. And of course there's Trump's height at 6'3. Certain bloodlines seem to accumulate wealth (both monetary and genetic) over time while others degrade due to financial ruin, dysgenic mating practices, and what not, thereby exacerbating inequality. It is as normies say, the rich get richer and poor get poorer. Its just nature's way of piling on selection pressures upon the weak, poor and handicapped in order to eliminate them from the gene pool (I call it nature's invisible hand). After all, only the fittest and most privilege survive.
Yet my parents produced a subhuman like me.

Wish he woulda been 5’3 and balding
Faggot already has everything in life

:dafuckfeels:
True, but some people have all the luck in the world while others have nothing.

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

niggas kinda ugly now, got too much fat on his face. of course that wont matter anyway :feelsjuice:
If he starts bodybuilding, it’s over for most of humanity.

rPFvgiI.png

IT'S JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.
Where’s that quote from?

That old fuck has a 15yo son?

he looks like a lesbian jfl his father face genes is meh

hes just tall asf bc his mother, his intelligence also is probably high too

yeah at the end its all generational

wealth/status, IQ, height, looks etc all inherited, correlated, and ongoing

he looks like a lesbian jfl his father face genes is meh

hes just tall asf bc his mother, his intelligence also is probably high too

yeah at the end its all generational

wealth/status, IQ, height, looks etc all inherited, correlated, and ongoing
Ban all non chads and non stacies from mating. Wont change anything for us, but it will make it so incels and even normies wont be born in the future.

Keep virtually sucking his dick

Reminder OP is 6’2 himself
lmao what a fucking retard. I bet he's not even actually ugly too. Imagine being almost 6'3 and wasting your prime here jfl. Tallcels are seriously on par with foids in terms of IQ

lmao what a fucking retard. I bet he's not even actually ugly too. Imagine being almost 6'3 and wasting your prime here jfl. Tallcels are seriously on par with foids in terms of IQ
I’m 6’1”, but I’m a 2/10 in the face. People keep randomly making up heights. Someone said I’m 6’4” before and now they keep changing it up.

Here he is with a skinny face:
View attachment 469133
Still looks prepubescent

Chad worship
How? When we make posts about meeks or someone else like that it isnt worship. Its more like seeing how good others have it from birth and nothing you can ever do will make you compete.

well fed tall white son of a rich orange man

I’m 6’1”, but I’m a 2/10 in the face. People keep randomly making up heights. Someone said I’m 6’4” before and now they keep changing it up.
Even then, I would literally kill to be 6'1 and I highly doubt you're a 2/10, that's basically like being deformed. What are your failos?

But still, even millionaires/billionaires can have depression and kill themselves. :feelsclown::feelskek:
Chad can be depressed too bro, they are the same as 2/10 truecels bro
Even then, I would literally kill to be 6'1 and I highly doubt you're almost deformed looking. What are your failos?
I think I made a post a while back about it listing all the flaws on my face

Time to turbocope

:lul::lul::lul:

How? When we make posts about meeks or someone else like that it isnt worship. Its more like seeing how good others have it from birth and nothing you can ever do will make you compete.
Everybody already knows that though. Why keep talking about how good these random people have it and how gifted they are? Meeks was talked about because it showed that looks got him from being a criminal to a millionaire in our society. Not just “look how good meeks looks”

He was turbo prettyboymaxxed when younger. Now he will pass puberty and become giga chad. Probably will kiss 7 foot.

The state of this forum.
If I wasn’t so ugly I would be slaying. I think 4/10 would still put me at normie level due to height, but unfortunately I’m a 2/10 so it doesn’t matter.

Wish my dad got me on HGH

His mom facially mogs him and Donald to the shadow realm. Height>Face anyway, Trump is walking proof. Dude roasted Mike Bloomberg for being a midget and made him drop out. Ugly tallfags at least get respected.

what lucky tallfag, he mogs donald by at least 6 inches it looks like