Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TRUMP TO BE FEDERALLY INDICTED. This is what happens to those who rise up against the globohomo feminist matriarchy. They will crush their opponents.

They should be charging Biden and I’m not even a strong trump supporter
There's no way this will even succeed. That's just Democrats being desperate.

TRQST THE PLQN PQTRIOTS HQLD

dont care. post more of that shit you found on reddit :lul:

Trump almost single handedly destroyed democracy in 2021. Strange how people forget that. How is this guy even still alive and well.

These politicians use us like pawns. He said he will march to the capitol and then like a spineless coward turned back and hid in his bunker to enjoy the show. Those Qanon idiots ended up getting arrested and people died.

He played them so hard and they still worship him.

he's a rich white tallfag boomer narcissist. he's everything i'm not why do I care.

Democrats scared shitless that elections is soon.

Democrats scared shitless that elections is soon.
They definitely have fear with Trump because he's become a force of nature who can harm them even without holding office, but with that being said, they have so many election interference contingences all the way to the local levels that they can simply sit back easy and watch their minions do all the sabotage.

More pro wrestling from the political theater. Not paying attention.

post more asap
There you go: