Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this is what happens if you are nice to a foid

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/fD5kl5FrIlw?si=qLxnxWNodbXE59S5

foids are disgustingly vile creatures who live for attention and will do anything for it by any means necessary.

this even means fabricating a story about a nice guy babysitting your kids touching them then calling your 2 ex-partners to come over and encouraging them to torture and kill him.

foids are disgusting sadistic narcissistic animals that instigate problems who were treated accordingly during all of humanity for a reason. NEVER be nice to them, NEVER extend favors, if you can don't even associate with them because the second they can turn against you for their own gain (even if the gain is a bit of attention) they will do so.

Statistical anomaly, unless you're interacting with Black African toilets men are way more dangerous than toilets and it's extremely rare for toilets to kill and/or torture men, meanwhile random guys will kill you. As soy as Tails is these days he's correct about the idea that toilets aren't as dangerous to be around.

Statistical anomaly, unless you're interacting with Black African toilets men are way more dangerous than toilets and it's extremely rare for toilets to kill and/or torture men, meanwhile random guys will kill you. As soy as Tails is these days he's correct about the idea that toilets aren't as dangerous to be around.
foids themselves aren't dangerous but they instigate problems and manipulate men by nature. this is what makes them dangerous to be around.

Women are physically harmless bruv, unless you're a foetus. I'm more concerned about the average normie male I pass on the street

TLDW version: A roastie single mother and her 2 badboy ex boyfriends attack, kidnap, torture and murder a nice guy.

TLDW version: A roastie and her 2 badboy ex boyfriends attack, kidnap, torture and murder a nice guy.
and the foid fabricated a story and manipulated the men to do what they did

44513.jpg

candidate for JITE CAT @Jud Pottah

and the foid fabricated a story and manipulated the men to do what they did
Careful assuming too much here.

This channel is like many others where he's clearly dramatic and pushes one side for views.

Roy, the "nice guy" was younger and more attractive than the deformed Norwood 7 deadbeats this trash whore was fucking, so of course the commenters are siding with him.

Women are physically harmless bruv, unless you're a foetus. I'm more concerned about the average normie male I pass on the street
They would gladly curb stomp you if that would mean they could get a whiff of some vagina. You can't trust those people, they are vile and despicable

Women are vile unemphatic, self centered, and sinister beings. They simply care about themselves and will throw you under the bus with no hesitation.

You must never trust them and never fall for their fake kindness and smile. Never be polite to a woman, don't treat her as if she's an innocent angel, she's just a evil, breathing, talking, walking, bleeding fleshlight.

They would gladly curb stomp you if that would mean they could get a whiff of some vagina. You can't trust those people, they are vile and despicable
Exactly bruh, we are from the townships of South Africa, where these simps will murder you for looking at their girlfriends

A foid will destroy your life by damaging your reputation ,while keeping you alive. Which is much worse than getting killed by a nigger in an alleyway randomly.

Being nice as an autistic ugly manlet gets treated as a sign of weakness by foids and normies. If you don't try to be nice then you're creepy, acting tough makes you overcompensating. There is no winning as a sub 5 incel male.