Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump supporter calls an Arab handsome

What does this have to do with anything? :what:

Arabs are handsome and high T but usually manlets.

If you consider Trump to be sexist,racist,homophobic,etc then you are a SJW 100%.

If you consider Trump to be sexist,racist,homophobic,etc then you are a SJW 100%.
Agreed, Trump is the most center aligned candidate America has had in a while.

Arabchads mog curries hard.

QOCsVVjj 400x400

Salamalikoum , I'm mohamed and I'm an amateur pilot , sometimes I deviate from my trajectory hahaha
By the way I live in France where we have the largest percentage of arabs in the western world and there are far from being chads , most of them are as ugly as the bottom of your dying grandma.

View attachment 27715
Salamalikoum , I'm mohamed and I'm an amateur pilot , sometimes I deviate from my trajectory hahaha
By the way I live in France where we have the largest percentage of arabs in the western world and there are far from being chads , most of them are as ugly as the bottom of your dying grandma.
You have North Africans who are the ugliest “arabs”

and this is incel related because?

Real arabs are Saudis. Saudis are uglier than north African, they are fat and consanguineous
Other middle easterners like Lebanese, Syrian etc are mostly chadlites and they look kinda white

You must be really happy that a crackwhore finds an arab attractive

she wants his cum. KEK

Arabs used to have white foids as sex slaves

Attachments

• 231E76E2-8B17-4A52-A8DB-9DA681B8635A.jpeg
    231E76E2-8B17-4A52-A8DB-9DA681B8635A.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 68
It's over for Arabcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3