Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Stacy hates mexicans for being ethnics why does she keep voting blue to allow spics in Americuck?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
All foids are liberals but for some reason vote for Jew Biden (I am not a Trump supporter anymore) despite them being disgusted by spics and would not dare to ever sleep with a mexican man, if they really hate spics that much and dont want to be anywhere near them they should just vote for Donald since they hate ethnics.

Chad gonzales is fucking a blonde stacy as we speak... chad always wins no matter the race

She didn't think that far

Immigrants destroyed this country

Chad gonzales is fucking a blonde stacy as we speak... chad always wins no matter the race
Mexican chads are rare but do exist, I seen very few mexican chads before as I used to live in a spic majority city in CA

So you really think that women understand cause and effect? They vote for the Democrats because other people told them to, and since they are natural followers, they do as they are told. Not like voting Republican would do much anyways since both R and Ds are basically the same party at this point. The same (((donors and lobbyist))) pushing the same anti white and anti working class agenda,

Last edited:
So you really think that women understand cause and effect? They vote for the democrats because other people told them too and since they are natural followers they do as they are told. Not like voting republician would do much anyways since both R and Ds are basically the same party at this point. The same (((donors and lobbist))) pushing the same anti white and anti working class agenda,
:yes:

And the reason as to why myself, and many others, care about the shitskin invasion from the south, is due to the following:
-lowered social trusts even internally amongst races, which for guys such as us is understandable as to why it's a concern
-Increased crime & LOQ
-Spics are more NT-centric on average, which for us Autisticels is not good.
-Hurt wages & a worse job market

GItvYkfWMAAdlfw 1

Whitewhores are some of the biggest race-traitors alive: Yes, I know that they're not going to be fucking some 5'5 currycel or some ricecel, but that doesn't forgive the fact that they vote for policies such as this, which harm White males especially lower-value ones such as ourselves.

Mexican chads are rare but do exist, I seen very few mexican chads before as I used to live in a spic majority city in CA
They should
Be considered as incel as Indians but why aren’t they

Tbh.

I live in quite a diverse area, and I've seen quite a few HMWF couples: However, I will be fair, and say that most of those White foids are lower-tier(unless he's a chadriguez ofc).

Never listen to her words,
Look at her actions instead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back