Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks was loner ‘relentlessly’ bullied in high school

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★

Sounds familiar. Bullied STEMcel who didn’t even want to be in the yearbook and had few friends. He walked around in weird clothing (likely autistic) and was a loner. Furthermore, he had no online presence. Why need it if you’re a truecel?

Maybe he was trying to send a message to Chads

Sad story, may he rest in peace

trump-shooter-comp_a93f74.jpg

Avi material:feelshaha:. Mofo looks like the cover of a book about autism:feelskek:.

Brutal story; he should've took revenge on the normiescum who bullied him instead.

He was antifa.

He was the kinda guy who post on IT.

Don't pity him.

you only have to look at him to know that

You beat me to the thread, gg

There's an obvious parallel between him being low social status in the high school environment and being resentful of the high status Chads there, to later wanting to assassinate a high status political figure (one who is, moreover, very abrasive and a sort of bully).

It's a form of sublimation through politics. You can see the same thing when you read into the life of Gavrilo Princip, the young Serb who assassinated the Austrian Archduke and started WWI. His biography reads much like a contemporary low status male's.

About Gavrilo Princip:

After taking one look at him, Major Vojislav Tankosić, the commander of all Komite units, rejected him for being too small and looking too weak. Humiliated, Princip returned first briefly to Belgrade then back to the village of Hadžići. According to Vladimir Dedijer, his failure to be accepted in the army on the account that he looked weak, was one of the primary motives which pushed Princip to do something exceptionally brave.

Last edited:
He was probably groomed by glowies to do it.

As though a victim of lifelong torment would need to be coaxed into striking back. It happens all the time, albeit rarely in the manifestation of a mass-shooting or assassination.

Many petty, or not so petty (violent) criminals, have this exact same psychological background.

You beat me to the thread, gg
I was thinking of linking the two
There's an obvious parallel between him being low social status in the high school environment and being resentful of the high status Chads there, to later wanting to assassinate a high status political figure (one who is, moreover, very abrasive and a sort of bully).

It's a form of sublimation through politics. You can see the same thing when you read into the life of Gavrilo Princip, the young Serb who assassinated the Austrian Archduke and started WWI. His biography reads much like a contemporary low status male's.
This makes a lot of sense. Trump exudes jock energy. It’s like Tom wanted to conquer some demon and prove himself
Brutal story; he should've took revenge on the normiescum who bullied him instead.
Just like ER and incel shooters, now his bullies get to make the rounds talking about how weird he is and shit before going back to frat parties.

Wait so who was that fat latinx who also got posted ?

His parents were “mental health” professionals and either didn’t know or didn’t care their son was being bullied to the point of wanting to take his own life.

As long as he has no history posting on sites like this, not even the media should be able to twist the facts to make us seem responsible.
Low IQ. incels being blamed means more traffic to this site, and thus more users and more awareness of our plight.

He was probably motivated by the idea of being a "hero" in leftists eyes. Social exclusion had worn him out so much that he was desperately seeking the approval of a community and found the solution in killing the "bad guy" . Even if mean death in the end, in his autistic mind he would free himself from being a "loser" and turn into an "idol" for some kind of people. Of course going er on normies would be much more rational path but I assume either he was too autistic to see that or he was too desperate for approval. Sad.

But why trump?

He was probably motivated by the idea of being a "hero" in leftists eyes. Social exclusion had worn him out so much that he was desperately seeking the approval of a community and found the solution in killing the "bad guy" . Even if mean death in the end, in his autistic mind he would free himself from being a "loser" and turn into an "idol" for some kind of people. Of course going er on normies would be much more rational path but I assume either he was too autistic to see that or he was too desperate for approval. Sad.

Could be, he may have felt invincible in life and this was his way of proving something.

Of course going er on normies would be much more rational path but I assume either he was too autistic to see that or he was too desperate for approval. Sad.
I argue the exact opposite in my thread. Attempting to assassinate a major politician with global name recognition is clearly more "rational" (for the purposes of securing narcissistic grandiosity) than shooting up some school

Low IQ. incels being blamed means more traffic to this site, and thus more users and more awareness of our plight.
That would prolly just be a very short-lived bump live all the other such occasions were, plus whenever a big flood of new users happens the overall quality of them is questionable at least, which is one of the few things the entire userbase seems to agree on:feelsjuice::feelsbadman:.

That would prolly just be a very short-lived bump live all the other such occasions were, plus whenever a big flood of new users happens the overall quality of them is questionable at least, which is one of the few things the entire userbase seems to agree on:feelsjuice::feelsbadman:.
Been happening since last summer when that faggot James Sapphire made this shit go popular on Shit-Tok, I hope he burns in hell if one exists.

What's the chance the libcucks "anonymously" supplied him with a gun and allowed this to happen?

What's the chance the libcucks "anonymously" supplied him with a gun and allowed this to happen?
He got the gun from his own household. It was bought and owned by his father.

I wonder if the father will be prosecuted for this like the parents of the school shooter Ethan Crumbley -- or if that was only possible because Ethan was a minor at the time

But shitlibs are really into suing those with tertiary involvement in shootings -- like gun manufacturers.

Last edited:
90% sure the media is setting up ugly dudes by having all the shooters be ugly.

he had no online presence. Why need it if you’re a truecel?
I'm sure he had an online presence, it's just if you're closer to the trucel archtype it tends to be less identifiable with stuff like face or IRL name since you have lower expectations of your interactions leading to that.

That's why so many of us were fine dabbling in 4chan as anons in the past, but it doesn't stop you from building up various pseudonyms for more consistent and progressive interactions with other people.

They just haven't dug hard enough, an online presence will come up eventually if they ever expose his handles.

Highly plausible and needs to be looked into. I'm not saying that exceptional math students don't end up resorting to working below their skill level in a nursing home (I'm a good example of that being possible) but it's also an excellent cover identity while they train him in marksmanship and assassination while having covertly recruited him.

I'm not saying he's officially FBI/CIA or anything, but could've been 'handled' by one of them via recruiting him in a milia-esque way and convincing him he had a role to play, etc.

Last edited:
Aspies will be relentlessly bullied anywhere they go. He's In a better place now.

Sounds familiar. Bullied STEMcel who didn’t even want to be in the yearbook and had few friends. He walked around in weird clothing (likely autistic) and was a loner. Furthermore, he had no online presence. Why need it if you’re a truecel?

The boy was very close to being, if not readily identifying as "Incel". This make the whole case more interesting. Would we say it's an "Incel-like" person who has tried to assassinate Donald Trump?

I'm sure he had an online presence, it's just if you're closer to the trucel archtype it tends to be less identifiable with stuff like face or IRL name since you have lower expectations of your interactions leading to that.

That's why so many of us were fine dabbling in 4chan as anons in the past, but it doesn't stop you from building up various pseudonyms for more consistent and progressive interactions with other people.

They just haven't dug hard enough, an online presence will come up eventually if they ever expose his handles.

Highly plausible and needs to be looked into. I'm not saying that exceptional math students don't end up resorting to working below their skill level in a nursing home (I'm a good example of that being possible) but it's also an excellent cover identity while they train him in marksmanship and assassination while having covertly recruited him.

I'm not saying he's officially FBI/CIA or anything, but could've been 'handled' by one of them via recruiting him in a milia-esque way and convincing him he had a role to play, etc.
There is definitely foul play and other parties involved. How and to what extent they are involved will be very hard to say for now. I do think it's also possible he was a Lone-wolf who was worshipping Trump and then the worship turned to hatred when Trump didn't live up to his expectations. Both scenarios can also be true at the same time, and some sort of Deep-State faction knew about it and coerced him to carry out the assassination attempt!

High IQ

trump-shooter-comp_a93f74.jpg

Avi material:feelshaha:. Mofo looks like the cover of a book about autism:feelskek:.

:feelsgah:

There is definitely foul play and other parties involved. How and to what extent they are involved will be very hard to say for now. I do think it's also possible he was a Lone-wolf who was worshipping Trump and then the worship turned to hatred when Trump didn't live up to his expectations. Both scenarios can also be true at the same time, and some sort of Deep-State faction knew about it and coerced him to carry out the assassination attempt!
Yeah there's guys easy to manipulate and push over the edge, but the way security "failed" to stop him is sus

Yeah there's guys easy to manipulate and push over the edge, but the way security "failed" to stop him is sus
US politicans are just actors...the US election campaign look like a big show

He was antifa.

Don't pity him.
not really they wouldn't own a gun, and wouldn't have even been good enough to hit the ear

We have to wait for more info

Question is will we even get it

If bullying is natural then unfortunately young men snapping is also natural lol

Obviously I don't condone violence but I was a young, poor, ugly, incelibate outcast once before so I know the feeling of extreme frustration, helplessness, confusion, no direction, and anger. Being poor made it all so much worst.

I made it through that phase though thankfully and now I'm much more calm as an oldcel. I just get by with my copes and will leave this country soon.

Buying a home is a remote distant fantasy for young Americans. There is mass inceldom amongst young men and automation is already here. More and more young men will be out of work soon and its gonna get uglier and uglier out there.

Americans and American leaders are too stupid to realize that they're on a sinking ship.

The smart ones quietly put on a life vest and jump the fuck off lol

Last edited:
He was antifa.

Don't pity him.
It would be great if this was just an antifa fail. There's no proof of that.

Right now, it looks like he was one of us.

Nah shut up. Killing a former president would be a far greater achievement than killing some random normies. This isn't about becoming a hero for the left. He would have gone down in the history books.

Ultimately neither Trump, Biden nor any other politician has anything to offer us.

Buying a home is a remote distant fantasy for young Americans. There is mass inceldom amongst young men and automation is already here. More and more young men will be out of work soon and its gonna get uglier and uglier out there.

Americans and American leaders are too stupid to realize that they're on a sinking ship.

The smart ones quietly put on a life vest and jump the fuck off lol
True. I said it before... thank fuck I was born in 88 and not 98. I was born at a time where STEMcelling was still rewarded with a good career and real estate/wealth. And if I was born in 2008... I'd just rope.

His parents were “mental health” professionals and either didn’t know or didn’t care their son was being bullied to the point of wanting to take his own life.
It was his body that was the problem.
His mind reacted appropriately to it situation.