Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trump's attempted assassin was a victim of bullying, his former high school classmate confirms

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeVP6Iy-pKU

This is a rare example of a Prügelknabe sublimating his desire to exterminate his abusive peers, and instead endeavor to make a lasting political mark in history. I have long wondered why more hEROes don't try to make their final legacies more meaningful. Although there would be much more meaningful things to do than assassinate a presidential figurehead (big bankers exist and have families, you know) :feelsthink:

Related reading on Prügelknabe (given how neoteonous he looks):

Last edited:
gay psy-op, people believing or following this shit have shoot brain damage and should be 100% cataloged as normies who probably use twitter.

What I can say in his favor is that while assassinating a member of Blackrock or the Rothschild family would have been a more impactful hit against the ruling class, in terms of symbology it is definitely more spectacular to knock out a big figurehead. It would better serve one's narcissistic grandeur in particular to be known for the latter in the history books, while the former would just be a footnote (despite its greater importance).

gay psy-op, people believing or following this shit have shoot brain damage and should be 100% cataloged as normies who probably use twitter.
:feelstastyman:

I wonder whether you people who think that everything is fake have been psychologically studied. It is actually concerning, tbh

Last edited:
Willy Wonka saying I don't care : r/MemeTemplatesOfficial

I wonder whether you people who think that everything is fake have been psychologically studied. It is actually concerning, tbh
I wonder the same about retards who think that caring about politics is worth a damn or it would change their lives, the same people who think that there's a difference between left or right, braindead fucks.

I wonder the same about retards who think that caring about politics is worth a damn or it would change their lives, the same people who think that there's a difference between left or right, braindead fucks.
I agree with the redundancy of the two party system (or left/right dialectic). In this very thread I espouse it by calling Trump a "presidential figurehead" whose assassination would have been more symbolic than impactful. But it does not follow that politics as a whole is therefore not worth paying attention to -- or even this event.

I've noticed that people who are annoyed by "all the talk about Trump" and don't care about his attempted assassination tend to be low IQ

It's like a litmus test for IQ whether one of the most significant historical events of your lifetime captivates your interest or not

Last edited:
Perhaps the psychological need to claim that big events like this are fake is a defense mechanism against the narcissistic injury of feeling small in comparison to the massive and vibrant world around you. We are literally living through history right now, but that is injurious to someone with pronounced narcissistic traits who is not a part of it!

So they purport to have special knowledge of what "really happened," in order to bring the attention back onto themselves and restore their feelings of grandiosity.

Last edited:
I wonder if he would have this bullshit pity treatment if he had targeted Biden instead...

I wonder if he would have this bullshit pity treatment if he had targeted Biden instead...
There is no pity party here; it is just investigative reporting that relates to the question of the shooter's motives.

And it highly relates to inceldom. There is a good chance he was a virgin, for example.

Last edited:
Thomas Crook's tendency to wear military-style clothing is a known Aspie trait (wearing an exclusive or preferred "uniform")

Personally, I always wear cargo pants :lul:

Foids don't mean this when they say that they "love a guy in uniform" :feelskek:

Last edited:
There is no pity party here; it is just investigative reporting that relates to the question of the shooter's motive.

And it highly relates to inceldom. There is a good chance he was a virgin, for example.

It's pity, they are trying to say here that he did it because of bullying, Trump is the most hated Man in the West right now, that's why they are going with this.

If he had targeted Joe Biden, he would be painted as another evil istophobe white dude, who was probably ordered by Trump to do it.

It's pity, they are trying to say here that he did it because of bullying,
No, that is what the former student who was interviewed said. And he went to the media on his own initiative. Moreover, he was cautious not to say that he thinks bullying is what truly motivated the shooting -- just that it may have been a factor.

Why was he cautious not to say that? Because then blame would fall on him and his peers. Duh. It's not about showing pity towards someone who harmed Daddy Trump :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You literally didn't even watch the interview yet responded with these reflexive political memes.

@Ghost Rider If you meant this type of discourse when you referred to political talk being retarded, then we 100% agree, JFL. This sort of dichotomous thinking and splitting defense disguised as a criticism of hypocrisy, repeated ad nauseam :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If he had targeted Joe Biden, he would be painted as another evil istophobe white dude, who was probably ordered by Trump to do it.
A Republican politician literally posted on social media that the assassination attempt was "ordered" by Biden, soon after it happened

In precise symmetry to what you're saying here, if you look at liberal/Democratic discourse right now, they're bringing up how callously conservative Republicans responded to the attack on Paul Pelosi and how hypocritical it is for them to demand hollowed respect now for what happened to Trump.

This is all retarded, dichotomous shit-flinging. Stop trying to campaign for Daddy Trump on incels.is :lul:

Last edited:
What I can say in his favor is that while assassinating a member of Blackrock or the Rothschild family would have been a more impactful hit against the ruling class, in terms of symbology it is definitely more spectacular to knock out a big figurehead. It would better serve one's narcissistic grandeur in particular to be known for the latter in the history books, while the former would just be a footnote (despite its greater importance).

:feelstastyman:

I disagree. For narcissitic grandeur, it's better to kill other little guys.

Only if you can kill many of them, à la serial killers :feelsthink:

I heard that He’s Jewish, is that true?

Tbh I don't know what to believe at this point. Trump is 100% certainly part of the cabal so idc so either he has the Jewish Devil's luck or it was a psy op

Incorrect jfc how many of you retards are on this forum.

Daily reminder that not only are most autistic children victims of bullying, but most victims of bullying are autistic

So if it's revealed that a shooter (or anyone for that matter) had been bullied, then this virtually guarantees autism

It's like a litmus test for IQ whether one of the most significant historical events of your lifetime captivates your interest or not
i agree with the statement, but the news has been relaying the same clip over and over again and i would understand if someone would be tired of this news.

That being said im a bit worried due too the lack of understanding of what this events truly means and how it will have a effect for quite some time. seen many normies just refers to this as just a shooting, or even saying is not a big deal.

I agree with the redundancy of the two party system (or left/right dialectic). In this very thread I espouse it by calling Trump a "presidential figurehead" whose assassination would have been more symbolic than impactful. But it does not follow that politics as a whole is therefore not worth paying attention to -- or even this event.

I've noticed that people who are annoyed by "all the talk about Trump" and don't care about his attempted assassination tend to be low IQ

Nobody gives a fuck faggot, and you should stop caring too. You have zero impact on anything son.

Perhaps the psychological need to claim that big events like this are fake is a defense mechanism against the narcissistic injury of feeling small in comparison to the massive and vibrant world around you. We are literally living through history right now, but that is injurious to someone with pronounced narcissistic traits who is not a part of it!

So they purport to have special knowledge of what "really happened," in order to bring the attention back onto themselves and restore their feelings of grandiosity.
wE aRe lIVinG ThOuGh hIsTorY... You sound just like a normie. Kill yourself faggot

Nobody gives a fuck faggot, and you should stop caring too. You have zero impact on anything son.
It really doesn't bother me that I don't personally control global events. And I'm not sure why having control over something should be the basis of whether you care about it or not.

Maybe not caring is just another narcissistic defense to the injury of realizing your mortal limitations, alongside claiming that the shooting was fake and only you and your special secret club know about what really happened. Kek

wE aRe lIVinG ThOuGh hIsTorY... You sound just like a normie. Kill yourself faggot
History is one of the biggest special intredasts of spergs, so I can assure you that normies are not on the same wavelength as me.

They may realize the importance of this event, unlike you, but that's just because they don't have a psychological complex compelling them to naysay here.

A good example of normie discourse in this thread comes from @Tugacel . He is very attuned to the significance of the attempted assassination of Trump, but frames it in tired, old dichotomous sloganeering which predominates in normie political discourse, on both sides of the political dialectic.

Last edited:
Daily reminder that not only are most autistic children victims of bullying, but most victims of bullying are autistic

So if it's revealed that a shooter (or anyone for that matter) had been bullied, then this virtually guarantees autism

What about sub-5 ethnics with learning and mental disabilities?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back