Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trump really is going to lose badly, it's actually quite obvious

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
I can't believe this really needs to be said.

I don't have an issue with magatards, but that doesn't mean we have to sit back and let them distort reality. This really isn't a close race, the idiot president, who is a retard who only won last time by a tiny amount in three states against the most unpopular candidate of all time, is trailing because no one really hates his opponent and he's running on a platform of online GOP twitter grievances. Oh, and he botched the response to the biggest health crisis the country has faced in a century that kills his base of old people. No need to over complicate things. He's behind in a multitude of polls by far more than any incumbent, let alone any candidate, who has ever won re-election. And most of the votes have already been cast.

I hate Biden as much as the next guy but that doesn't mean I can't process the world as it is. Kekolds think anyone pointing out this beyond obvious shit is like the 2016 democratic poll watchers, when to anyone who isn't delusional, it's clear they are those people this cycle.

It matters more which sports team wins than which presidential candidate wins, because at least a sports team can unironically win a championship or whatever, and the games are more likely to be "as you see them" and not just manipulations and lies.

Last edited:
Biden can't pull 100 people at his rally and Trump brought 57k the other day.

Trump has a 46% approval rating which is supposedly the magical number that gets a president reelected.

Biden can only win with cheating

Both Biden and Trump are live streaming their rallies at the same time. Biden's stream never shows the crowd, has comments and live chat turned off, and only 4000 watch. Only 4000 people on a Sunday before the election want to see what he says.

Then you compare it to Trump's stream and it makes you wonder how the fake news can still say that Biden is going to win the election.

View attachment 365064

Thats 4.8K on Biden's official campaign channel, and 108K for Trump on a 3rd party news network of which there are several.

I have seen you alot recently Jew/leftist/cuck posting.
Have you got lost on your way to IT?

Trump has a 46% approval rating which is supposedly the magical number that gets a president reelected.

View attachment 365978
Sanders unexpectedly lost against Biden because a cadre of elderly voters pulled the lever for the latter at the behest of the media. Something similar may happen during this general election.

The OP is being hyperbolic when claiming that all old people have died from Covid, and none would feel affinity for a demented Biden as opposed to a bullying telephone marketer, Drumpf.

This has to be a troll thread you seriously can't be so delusional. He is gonna win again it was obvious ever since he became president.

Sanders unexpectedly lost against Biden because a cadre of elderly voters pulled the lever for the latter at the behest of the media. Something similar may happen during this general election.

The OP is being hyperbolic when claiming that all old people have died from Covid, and none would feel affinity for a demented Biden as opposed to a bullying telephone marketer, Drumpf.
Sanders would have never won the primaries no matter what, the democrats would have rigged it all against him like they did in 2016.

Sanders would have never won the primaries no matter what, the democrats would have rigged it all against him like they did in 2016.
What happened during the Democratic Primaries is that low information, last minute voters took in the visceral impressions around them on election day, and voted for a familiar name being boosted by the media: Biden.

This may be the secret to Biden's success today as well.

How can you prefer Biden over trump?

What do you gain exactly from voting Biden?

And whats wrong with trumps response to corona?

Even if he does win some antifags and NLM would probably assassinate him and/or burn down the white house.
Nicknaming antifa "antifags" makes them sound based, and it is horrific that this nickname continues to last as opposed to the much more apt and lulzy "scatifa."

If Biden wins, it's going to be via cheating. Biden can't gather the same amount of libtards like Trump did with magatards.

Nicknaming antifa "antifags" makes them sound based, and it is horrific that this nickname continues to last as opposed to the much more apt and lulzy "scatifa."

good point.
antifags sounds like they're fighting against homosexuality.
never noticed that.

Don't care, still voting Trump.

Perhaps but I don’t trust the authenticity of news reports on any figures & jfl @ peado for president, there will never be someone in power actually capable of filling those shoes, they'll simply be killed or have character assassination thrust upon them.

View attachment 365978
This.

The only way those pieces of shit Biden and Harris win is by cheating.

Plain and simple.

Last edited:

biden wants to decriminalize cannabis so I’m more on his side tbh. there is a fucking insane amount of people in this country who are spending their lives in jail over personal drug use. obviously Trump is never going to do anything about that

View attachment 365978

Big rallies don't mean shit in this cycle. Sanders dominated them, and still got cucked in south caroline.

This has to be a troll thread you seriously can't be so delusional. He is gonna win again it was obvious ever since he became president.
screencap this and read my post again tomorow morning. You'll see.

Trump failed to evolve as a president, he started as that cool don't-give-a-shit outsider who is self-made and after 4 years in office he is still regurgitating those boomer memes as it if were 2016'. He had the chance to make some real changes in the dc swamp, but his petty narcissism got the best of him and he got rid of some real high iq right-wingers like Bannon from the white house and pandered to the Saudis and Israelis far too much.

Last edited:
THIS IS NOT INCELDOM DISCUSSION YOU INBREDS

biden wants to decriminalize cannabis so I’m more on his side tbh. there is a fucking insane amount of people in this country who are spending their lives in jail over personal drug use. obviously Trump is never going to do anything about that
Biden has been for locking people up for cannabis since 1994, Camel would have thrown you in jail as well.
They are controlled, the same as Trump.
But at least Trump is the lesser of 2 evils for men

Drug users tend to be normalfags who are giga NT and have the social contacts with which to obtain drugs in the first place, so I care little about whether they rot.

This is a silly wedge issue in any case, and it is known that Kamala Harris prosecuted many people in California for drug crimes, for example, and Drumpf has pardoned many negro criminals, perhaps out of an affinity for their narcissism.

fuck politcs man, it is fucking never ending debate and it is useless too

''The silent majority'' jfl.
I would love to know where this majority is so I can be around people who aren't braindead normie faggot marxists.

also jfl at people who think trump will win by landslide, although he may, having as much confidence in that fact as maga people do is bluepilled and I wouldn't count on him winning even if i'd voted for him.
i know the feel brocel, all i meet day to day are liberal faggots i never meet actual based conservatives.

The only politics that works is polpot, so long as you're on the executioners side.

What? Harris is the queen of jailing people over such things and Trump said he'd release people who're in prison only for shit like weed

In any case the real overlords still remain in power

It matters more which sports team wins than which presidential candidate wins, because at least a sports team can unironically win a championship or whatever, and the games are "as you see them" and not just manipulations and lies.
Pro sports is as rigged as carnival games too

''The silent majority'' jfl.
I would love to know where this majority is so I can be around people who aren't braindead normie faggot marxists.

also jfl at people who think trump will win by landslide, although he may, having as much confidence in that fact as maga people do is bluepilled and I wouldn't count on him winning even if i'd voted for him.
this. Nate Silver 538, says Biden has 90% chance of winning and he is mostly correct in his predictions. And in my experience as well, you don't find Trump supporters outside suburbs anywhere

cope, trump will win

Electoral politics is basically just an inferior version of sports, as I've mentioned above. But it is still worth talking about insofar as discussion can get past the petty, manipulated partisan divides and proceed into an examination and critique of the power structure.

The OP does this here:

Trump failed to evolve as a president, he started as that cool don't-give-a-shit outsider who is self-made and after 4 years in office he is still regurgitating those boomer memes as it if were 2016'. He had the chance to make some real changes in the dc swamp, but his petty narcissism got the best of him and he got rid of some real high iq right-wingers like Bannon from the white house and pandered to the Saudis and Israelis far too much.

The truth is that Trump was always a narcissistic scammer, and his uncaring, uncouth, and aloof attitude naturally translated into his failure to actually accomplish any of his stated priorities from 2016 (besides serving Israeli and Saudi Arabian interests, of course, because there is oligarchic money to be made in this venture, unlike with limiting immigration and such).

For that matter, notice how there is virtually no discussion in this election about limiting immigration, which is what so many Trump voters pinned their hopes on in 2016, and which would actually affect America's destiny. It's just Nixon-era tier shit about reacting to psychopathic niggers who have been provoked into rioting, combined with Reagan-era CONservativism, which Trump was supposed to have undone long ago (notwithstanding the sloganeering of "MAGA," which originates with Reagan, perhaps revealing the scam from the beginning, as it was coined by a Jewish political consultant).

Last edited:
i don't really care who wins i'll be happy if anyone does because it's a win-win for incels

In a unitary country like the ones in Europe it would not even be close. You are forgetting about the state voting system though.

The president is like a turkey, it's tradition, not actually relevant to running the gov.

Never forget (((who))) really runs the country. Biden and Trump are only poster boys, it's all just for show..

orange man bad :soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 365978
It is rigged election
I have seen you alot recently Jew/leftist/cuck posting.
Have you got lost on your way to IT?
interesting
Perhaps but I don’t trust the authenticity of news reports on any figures & jfl @ peado for president
How do you know if Trump isn't a pedo?

It is rigged election

interesting

How do you know if Trump isn't a pedo?
Elections are always rigged as fuck in the US, even more this year with the mail in ballot thing.

The federal reserve for example, they couldn't give two shits who wins the election. The president has very little sway in their decision making. Having a figurehead to take all the blame and keep the heat off the deep state is the American tradition of presidency.

Never forget (((who))) really runs the country. Biden and Trump are only poster boys, it's all just for show..
The personalization of politics, or the way in which the media has you fixate on the personalities of politicians, is fake and gay.

I've written about this here:

And it should be an easy pill for this forum to swallow, given how we scoff at the importance of personaliteehee in mating.

The federal reserve for example, they couldn't give two shits who wins the election. The president has very little sway in their decision making. Having a figurehead to take all the blame and keep the heat off the deep state is the American tradition of presidency.
Well they are both owned by the same people.
The whole world is controlled and it always will be

Biden has been for locking people up for cannabis since 1994, Camel would have thrown you in jail as well.
They are controlled, the same as Trump.
But at least Trump is the lesser of 2 evils for men
Drug users tend to be normalfags who are giga NT and have the social contacts with which to obtain drugs in the first place, so I care little about whether they rot.

This is a silly wedge issue in any case, and it is known that Kamala Harris prosecuted many people in California for drug crimes, for example, and Drumpf has pardoned many negro criminals, perhaps out of an affinity for their narcissism.
What? Harris is the queen of jailing people over such things and Trump said he'd release people who're in prison only for shit like weed

In any case the real overlords still remain in power
yeah Kamala has an especially terrible track record about this. Biden actually does not have a platform of his own and just accepts whatever the democrats find acceptable. decriminalizing cannabis is more of a popular policy than it used to be so I’m willing to believe that he actually has some intention of it. I will eat my foot if Trump ever passes any kind of legislation to help people who are in jail on drug charges

I just know one thing, the people persecuting us and stalking us, ddosing this site etc, have all one thing in common: they are voting for Biden and they hate Trump. Those are the ones in charge of the big tech who censor us all the time and delete our communities or promote people bullying us. If that old fuck wins, expect this site to die soon and the inkel hysteria to increase way faster than it should. And don't think Biden will stay as a president for too much time, he's only a trojan horse for his VP sheboon. Imagine cheering to have a woman as president, i can't think of something more cucked than that.

yeah Kamala has an especially terrible track record about this. Biden actually does not have a platform of his own and just accepts whatever the democrats find acceptable. decriminalizing cannabis is more of a popular policy than it used to be so I’m willing to believe that he actually has some intention of it. I will eat my foot if Trump ever passes any kind of legislation to help people who are in jail on drug charges
Yeah it is an easy vote grabber for the young, but still makes them hypocrites

The fact that legalizing cannabis is a popular issue is precisely what makes me hate it.

I have a relevant anecdote from the Democratic Primary elections:

When I went to vote for Bernie Sanders during my state's primary elections last month, there were only a handful of boomers at the polls, whereas across the street, there was a line stretching down the sidewalk for a marijuana dispensary, composed mostly of young adults who would be natural Sanders supporters, if only they would participate in politics. But they were too busy lolw33ding. And unsurprisingly, Sanders lost.

Those in power want exactly this: to control the people through their vices.

Legalizing weed is the pet cause of easily manipulated, hedonistic normalfags.

Last edited: