Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trump really is going to lose badly, it's actually quite obvious

I just know one thing, the people persecuting us and stalking us, ddosing this site etc, have all one thing in common: they are voting for Biden and they hate Trump. Those are the ones in charge of the big tech who censor us all the time and delete our communities or promote people bullying us. If that old fuck wins, expect this site to die soon and the inkel hysteria to increase way faster than it should. And don't think Biden will stay as a president for too much time, he's only a trojan horse for his VP sheboon. Imagine cheering to have a woman as president, i can't think of something more cucked than that.
The problem is that Drumpf is not actually on our side, and when it comes to the tech industry, Drumpf has not lifted a finger to penalize them for censoring right-wing communities, including his own supporters.

Instead, he has been very much on the side of Silicon Valley, which explains the propaganda against TikTok, for example, owned by a Chinese company which competes with the likes of (((Zuckerberg))).

Biden sympathizers wont show up at the poll cuzz they are looking forward to protesting and rioting/looting afterward and playing the victim role.

Big rallies don't mean shit in this cycle. Sanders dominated them, and still got cucked in south caroline.

screencap this and read my post again tomorow morning. You'll see.

Trump failed to evolve as a president, he started as that cool don't-give-a-shit outsider who is self-made and after 4 years in office he is still regurgitating those boomer memes as it if were 2016'. He had the chance to make some real changes in the dc swamp, but his petty narcissism got the best of him and he got rid of some real high iq right-wingers like Bannon from the white house and pandered to the Saudis and Israelis far too much.
Same to you

The truth is that Trump was always a narcissistic scammer, and his uncaring, uncouth, and aloof attitude naturally translated into his failure to actually accomplish any of his stated priorities from 2016 (besides serving Israeli and Saudi Arabian interests, of course, because there is oligarchic money to be made in this venture, unlike with limiting immigration and such).

For that matter, notice how there is virtually no discussion in this election about limiting immigration, which is what so many Trump voters pinned their hopes on in 2016, and which would actually affect America's destiny. It's just Nixon-era tier shit about reacting to psychopathic niggers who have been provoked into rioting, combined with Reagan-era CONservativism, which Trump was supposed to have undone long ago (notwithstanding the sloganeering of "MAGA," which originates with Reagan, perhaps revealing the scam from the beginning, as it was coined by a Jewish political consultant).
I was surprised about just how vanilla he actually turned out to be. I knew he was a zig-zagging opportunist trunstfund kid from Manhattan, yet a part of me low-key rooted for him because he was the only thing standing in the way of the Clinton dynasty. But a after he appointed swamp types like Barr, Munchin -- and even fucking Bolton -- it was evident that he was using culture wars as smokescreen to push a neocon agenda.

I just know one thing, the people persecuting us and stalking us, ddosing this site etc, have all one thing in common: they are voting for Biden and they hate Trump. Those are the ones in charge of the big tech who censor us all the time and delete our communities or promote people bullying us. If that old fuck wins, expect this site to die soon and the inkel hysteria to increase way faster than it should. And don't think Biden will stay as a president for too much time, he's only a trojan horse for his VP sheboon. Imagine cheering to have a woman as president, i can't think of something more cucked than that.
the culture wars might tone down if Biden wins, there will be less need for dems to organize angry blacks and rally every blue-haired feminist pinko against white men after the election.

I think it's more people don't like to admit that they're going to vote for trump and on the day they actually will.

I was surprised about just how vanilla he actually turned out to be. I knew he was a zig-zagging opportunist trunstfund kid from Manhattan, yet a part of me low-key rooted for him because he was the only thing standing in the way of the Clinton dynasty. But a after he appointed swamp types like Barr, Munchin -- and even fucking Bolton -- it was evident that he was using culture wars as smokescreen to push a neocon agenda.
This just goes to show how effective the Trump brand was as an advertisement.

It was a malicious marketing campaign meant to scam starving peasants out of the last of their value, whispering sweet-nothings into their ears as they die from drug overdoses.

Last edited:
Trump will definitely win JFL

over for trumpcels, this forum will get shut down after the foid vp gets slightly angry.

what about the FUCKING DEBATES YOU RETARD

Biden had the chance to make Trump look bad, ohhhhh wait what happened he did the impossible

HE FUCKING MADE TRUMP LOOK GOOD

GOOD OLD BIDEN WENT AS LOW AS TRUMP

he made himself indistinguishable from the retard trump

this make the likelyhood of a trump win even more likely the closer it gets to election time

also

#hunterbidensextape

Sanders would have never won the primaries no matter what, the democrats would have rigged it all against him like they did in 2016.
Even more relevant with how the Hunter Biden sex scandal came out in the recent weeks

Legit.
Yet there are still some people on this site that are voting for Biden :lul:

Hes going to lose but civil war CIVIL WAR WOO WOO shits boring i want the news to be interesting for once. For legal reasons I am not advocating for it

hahah it seems like OP was banned over this thread.

Either way I don't think he lives in the USA, where if you just walk outside even in extremely liberal cities, Trump supporters are twice as active compared to 2016, there are no Biden signs ANYWHERE.

They don't even poll in new, more accurate ways in 2020, in that they don't factor in social bias. Trump supporters are far more likely to not want to signal they are Trump voters on a phone call. It's more accurate it just give Trump an extra 8% due to that bias, which puts him slightly above Biden.

Last edited:
I just wanna see people die (in Minecraft of course)

also Off topic, but I'd fuck Kamala tbh.

Not American but hope Trump wins

Not really that obvious going to lose badly, but quite obvious doing well in Florida which will determine alot i think.

over for trumpcels, this forum will get shut down after the foid vp gets slightly angry.
if biden wins, he'll probably die in office and we will be forced to live with a woman president :soy:

> we
Bro you live in Brazil what does it matter to you?

It is rigged election

interesting

How do you know if Trump isn't a pedo?
I don't but it's obvious as fuck that creepy Joe is.

Polls are complete bullshit, they want Trump out so Jew media tries to portray the narrative that voting for Trump is a waste of time as he's already lost.

Last edited:
He just won florida, winning Ohio, Pennsylvania, NC, Georgia, MI, WI.

YOU WERE SAYING?

He just won florida, winning Ohio, Pennsylvania, NC, Georgia, MI, WI.

YOU WERE SAYING?
Trump will win Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina.

But he is likely to lose Arizona, and what remains to be seen is if success in Ohio will translate to the rest of the Midwest, and he can carry two of the three battlegrounds there (Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania) to compensate for this.

Will the Dementia Surge in Arizona, where Biden leads among voters over 65, ruin Trump's chances? Or will the Midwest pull through? :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Wisconsion is now more blue than red.
Dems will probably win Nevada, and if they win Wisconsion, that will bring them to 254 votes. All they need is to win one other state and they win the election.

I can sort of see it happening. And to be honest I'm tired of skitzo Q posters.

send in the crabs

isnt it rich,
all these incels bitch,
predicting outcomes that are so farfetched,
BRING IN THE DATA,

isnt it bliss,,
trump is stacking up votes by the minute,
biden keeps staring around aimless the fool,
WHERE IS BIDENS HUGE WIN,
SEND IN THE DATA

just when they found out they were beta,
replying like crabs,
finally knowing their opinion is wrong,
making their entrance again,
with their usual lack of wisdom,
NO ONE CARES

dont they get tired,
of being contrary for the sake of it all,
and still conclusions are queer,
they thought their opinions counted,
delusion is grand,
NOW WHERE IS THE DATA

I can't believe this really needs to be said.

I don't have an issue with magatards, but that doesn't mean we have to sit back and let them distort reality. This really isn't a close race, the idiot president, who is a retard who only won last time by a tiny amount in three states against the most unpopular candidate of all time, is trailing because no one really hates his opponent and he's running on a platform of online GOP twitter grievances. Oh, and he botched the response to the biggest health crisis the country has faced in a century that kills his base of old people. No need to over complicate things. He's behind in a multitude of polls by far more than any incumbent, let alone any candidate, who has ever won re-election. And most of the votes have already been cast.

I hate Biden as much as the next guy but that doesn't mean I can't process the world as it is. Kekolds think anyone pointing out this beyond obvious shit is like the 2016 democratic poll watchers, when to anyone who isn't delusional, it's clear they are those people this cycle.

Did the mods really ban you for making this post? All of your latest posts were made in this thread.

also not even a trump fan
just this pathetic edgy lord position of being contrarian but then still getting it HUGELY wrong, with this crazed certain Biden wins by landslide opinion is beyond uber low iq, its like a group of pathetioc teenagers positioning to be the top edgy goth bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut actually positioning themselves to be the
BIGGEST CRAB IN THE BUCKET ON THE SINKING TITANIC

Biden can't pull 100 people at his rally and Trump brought 57k the other day.

Trump has a 46% approval rating which is supposedly the magical number that gets a president reelected.

Biden can only win with cheating

View attachment 365978
People who vote for Trump actually like him whereas most voters who cast their ballot for Biden only do so because they see him as a better option than Trump. Just because his supporters are less passionate doesn't mean he has less.

Still not obvious going to lose badly, may lose...but not badly. I actually would love to know his position (and all Republicans for that matter) on incels? Does he even know we exist and that if it wasnt for his statusmaxxing or wealthmaxxing he'd probably be on this forum.

Obama during his 2008 prime against weak Mccain got 69M votes

Biden which many people don't even care about (3 failed elections) against someone far stronger got 71M votes.

Nuff said

Last edited:
Still not obvious going to lose badly, may lose...but not badly. I actually would love to know his position (and all Republicans for that matter) on incels? Does he even know we exist and that if it wasnt for his statusmaxxing or wealthmaxxing he'd probably be on this forum.
He probably knows about men's rights groups and PUAs because under his administration he has reversed a lot of Title IX laws and the dear colleague letter set forth by the Obama administration that resulted in a lot of mishandling of campus sexual assault cases.
That's a subtle but clear sign imo.

As for how many republicans think on incels and struggling men as a group

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrhHkQhglig

But do note a lot of this is probably lip service.

Not sure Tucker best person to get a lesson from, but interesting just the same.

Banned yesterday then unbanned today when it looks like his prediction is going to pan out.
Just lol.

Banned yesterday then unbanned today when it looks like his prediction is going to pan out.
Just lol.
yeah OP was not exactly wrong tbh. I’d say “lose badly” is a bit of an exaggeration since this election was narrowly decided by fucking Nebraska’s Second Congressional District but still not wrong

yeah OP was not exactly wrong tbh. I’d say “lose badly” is a bit of an exaggeration since this election was narrowly decided by fucking Nebraska’s Second Congressional District but still not wrong
The timing of the banning and unbanning is uncanny lol.

Trump kept pandering to his supporters who love him and were already voting for him. He did a very poor job reaching out to undecided voters

he wasnt wrong ngl

Trump will definitely win JFL
This has to be a troll thread you seriously can't be so delusional. He is gonna win again it was obvious ever since he became president.
But I'm back and the mods have admitted their mistake. Lmao, I told you to screencap this!

also not even a trump fan
just this pathetic edgy lord position of being contrarian but then still getting it HUGELY wrong, with this crazed certain Biden wins by landslide opinion is beyond uber low iq, its like a group of pathetioc teenagers positioning to be the top edgy goth bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut actually positioning themselves to be the
BIGGEST CRAB IN THE BUCKET ON THE SINKING TITANIC
Biden has 264 electoral votes, Trump 214 and Biden is probably getting Nevada, even fucking Georgia and is closing in in Pennsylvania. I will make you eat your words for breakfast tomorrow morning, kid.

But I'm back and the mods have admitted their mistake. Lmao, I told you to screencap this!

Biden has 264 electoral votes, Trump 214 and Biden is probably getting Nevada, even fucking Georgia and is closing in in Pennsylvania. I will make you eat your words for breakfast tomorrow morning, kid.
It's not over yet

My statements were WHEN ddddrump and the voting looked normal and not fixed and where he was legitimately winning Georgia and Pennsylvania and being within 1 % in Michigan and Nevada and Minnesota.

Sadly herrrr derrr EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THESE STATES AT 95+ % swung wildly with what seems to be every single postal vote or late vote being Biden.

the chances are fucking tiny that EVERY SINGLE STATE SWINGS IN THIS MANNER

ITS PATHETIC AND BLATENT FIXING

at 95 % of the total vote counted POSTAL VOTES HAVE ALREADY BEEN INCORPORATED INTO THE RUNNING TOTAL TO MAKE UP THE 95% COUNT into the result. AND AT THAT POINT AT 95% COUNT AND IT WAS WITHIN 1% ACROSS ALL THE STATES I HAVE MENTIONED.

bbbbbbbbbbut no from 95 % counting onwards ohhhhhhhhh herrrr derrrrr BIDEN FOR THE WIN HE SUDDENLY RECEIVES WHAT NEEDS TO BE 70+% OF THE REMAINING 5% OF THE VOTE TO SWING THE OVERALL % VOTE BY THIS MUCH TO FLIP EVERY SINGLE SWING STATE

ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

THE REPUBLICANS HAVE GONE EVEN LOWER THAN TRUMP, TRUMP LIES THEY HAVE JUST OUTRIGHT CHEATED AND LIED ITS WORSE

ITS A METAPHOR FOR THE LIBTARDS WHOLE ANGLE

NOW EAT THIS YOU HINDSIGHT 20/20 CRAB

View: https://youtu.be/bpKWd869aJ4?t=19953

Last edited:
My statements were WHEN ddddrump and the voting looked normal and not fixed and where he was legitimately winning Georgia and Pennsylvania and being within 1 % in Michigan and Nevada and Minnesota.

Sadly herrrr derrr EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THESE STATES AT 95+ % swung wildly with what seems to be every single postal vote or late vote being Biden.

the chances are fucking tiny that EVERY SINGLE STATE SWINGS IN THIS MANNER

ITS PATHETIC AND BLATENT FIXING

at 95 % of the total vote counted POSTAL VOTES HAVE ALREADY BEEN INCORPORATED INTO THE RUNNING TOTAL TO MAKE UP THE 95% COUNT into the result. AND AT THAT POINT AT 95% COUNT AND IT WAS WITHIN 1% ACROSS ALL THE STATES I HAVE MENTIONED.

bbbbbbbbbbut no from 95 % counting onwards ohhhhhhhhh herrrr derrrrr BIDEN FOR THE WIN HE SUDDENLY RECEIVES WHAT NEEDS TO BE 70+% OF THE REMAINING 5% OF THE VOTE TO SWING THE OVERALL % VOTE BY THIS MUCH TO FLIP EVERY SINGLE SWING STATE

ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

THE REPUBLICANS HAVE GONE EVEN LOWER THAN TRUMP, TRUMP LIES THEY HAVE JUST OUTRIGHT CHEATED AND LIED ITS WORSE

ITS A METAPHOR FOR THE LIBTARDS WHOLE ANGLE

NOW EAT THIS YOU HINDSIGHT 20/20 CRAB

View: https://youtu.be/bpKWd869aJ4?t=19953

Just want to say it's hilarious watching you guys try and argue the election was stolen. If you had any knowledge of advance election data analytics you'd know the odds were in Joe Biden's favor. I have absolutely floored your arguments but something tells me you're going to keep talking.

Last edited: