Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump is the best president ever for incels

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
 Donald Trump is a man who can get any woman he wants, being a billionaire, and an ultra alpha male chad.  Trump is not manipulated by a bunch of fat ugly bull dyke feminists.  Get rekt females, Your abortions are going away, your free health care is going away, your do- nothing government jobs are going away, and now we shall really see if you females can do everything a man can do without state sponsorship. 

I believe that trumps banter about women actually helped his campaign.  He said something about “grabbing their pussy”, and all the feminists cried sexism and misogyny.  Lets face it, all these same females really yearn for a man (chad) like trump to grab their pussy, if they could exercise their hypergamy and monkey branch up to the level of Donald Trump, they would in a heartbeat. 

We all know that they were secretly turned on by this comment and that is why trump got 53% of the female white vote.  This is a perfect example of why you cannot believe anything a woman says. 

One of my favorite trump moments was when a female in the crowd asked him what he is going to do about the pay gap between men and women.  Trump responded “when women do equal work, they will get equal pay”. 

What about all of us foreigncels?

'You're gonna make the same if you do as good a job'

https://youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0?t=5m21s

MrTran said:
'You're gonna make the same if you do as good a job'

https://youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0?t=5m21s

fkn rekt

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
are u illegal

I live I Europe lol... So I was asking how is that life fuel for us

Dekim said:
I live I Europe lol... So I was asking how is that life fuel for us

i am australian, ur point?

America and what happens there directly effects other first world countries too.

Remember that 53% of white women voted for Chad

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i am australian, ur point?

America and what happens there directly effects other first world countries too.

Please tell me how exactly Trump effects my life in Spain

Dekim said:
Please tell me how exactly Trump effects my life in Spain

it has ripple on effect

Bjrgaminggod said:
Remember that 53% of white women voted for Chad

Trump is not chad. He's cucked by his wife

Praise our planet's God-Emperor and His endless triggering of libcucks and SJWfags. Amen.

Career politicians are scum, better that an independent successful businessman runs a country.

_incelinside said:
Trump is not chad. He's cucked by his wife
promo319736368.jpg

LOL at this cope post. trump would burn all incels in a gas chamber if he could. he's also not a chad and not alpha. he's extremely insecure

Templarcel421 said:
Agree 1000%

JFL at SFcels, he would sell you to a human-trafficker for two fifty.

TheVman said:
LOL at this cope post. trump would burn all incels in a gas chamber if he could. he's also not a chad and not alpha. he's extremely insecure

This.

Trumps not a Chad, but he can act like a Chad because of his extreme wealth and power.

I too love sucking wealthy cock, OP.

he wont let me in, im a curry muslim FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKK

JFL if you support any politician

NeverSubmit said:
JFL if you support any politician

Its over for politicalcels

its over for xenophobiacels

Crustaciouse said:
Trumps not a Chad, but he can act like a Chad because of his extreme wealth and power.
Trump was a chad in his youth and he still looks pretty damn good for his age.

universallyabhorred said:
Trump was a chad in his youth and he still looks pretty damn good for his age.

No, he was high normie tier at best. Definetly not a Chad.

Nautica1983 said:
No, he was high normie tier at best. Definetly not a Chad.
When it comes to face he was a 7 so he was a chadlite, however considering his height wealth and the fact he was White, he was definitely chad.