Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel will trump save civilization

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
if deepcuckstate and cucknato is so strong, why did they let trump win?
will he win again?
will he save european civilization ?
what will happen after the four years?
will the whites get cucked and forced to go extinct again ?

is democracy in all parts of the world even a real thing?

if deepcuckstate and cucknato is so strong, why did they let trump win?
I don't know
will he win again?
Sadly, I don't think so
will he save european civilization ?
He can help it a bit, he can delay the inevitable, but I don't think he can save it
what will happen after the four years?
I don't know. Both him and Joe Biden are getting too old. But Republicans at least have some options for candidates. I don't think Democrats have anyone.
will the whites get cucked and forced to go extinct again ?
Yes, I think so
is democracy in all parts of the world even a real thing?
Eh, maybe. I don't know

No, he won't

He's another Zionist puppet, idk how anyone could see else wise.

I did like him though, because the memes about him were top-tier & he pissed off tons of groups I hate(feminists, liberals, faggots, spics, etc.)

Republicucks never win against leftists because they’re not extreme enough

Republicucks never win against leftists because they’re not extreme enough
true. they(left) lack all abilities that humans should have but have superior anger and jealousy and vengence(for no valid reasons)

Last edited:
I don't know

Sadly, I don't think so

He can help it a bit, he can delay the inevitable, but I don't think he can save it

I don't know. Both him and Joe Biden are getting too old. But Republicans at least have some options for candidates. I don't think Democrats have anyone.

Yes, I think so

Eh, maybe. I don't know
:feelsbadman:

He's another Zionist puppet, idk how anyone could see else wise.
ngl conservatives sound dumber than liberals. they have no political base other than voting for whatever is the anti-liberal issue atm. we need a serious movement with a coherent agenda that does not accept AIPAC lobby

ngl conservatives sound dumber than liberals. they have no political base other than voting for whatever is the anti-liberal issue atm. we need a serious movement with a coherent agenda that does not accept AIPAC lobby
:yes:

I think I just hate Liberals a bit more, because foids tend to be more Liberal on average.

And yeah, we need a serious movement, but that will never happen for many reasons sadly.

Republicans need to focus on immigration. Instead they only focus on sucking Trump's dick and "muy abortion."

If they spend half the time on immigration as they did worshipping Trump, we could have repealed 1965 Jew immigration law that allowed non-European immigrants to immigrant here and could have built a wall between USA and Mexico. It would be better for non-white Americans and white Americans because the country would not be as dumb and ugly in 100 years when whites will be 25% of the USA population.