Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trump - Biden debate keking frenzy general

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
TOP KEK!
Have you brocels seen what I've seen? Biden couldn't even keep his mouth closed when he wasn't speaking... But when he did try to answer questions he was so incoherent that it was painful to watch.

Let's discuss his best fumbles (basically anything and everything he said last night) and have a good time!

i talk like Biden when im stressed, especially in front of many people, i have memory blackouts and stuttering

donald jewrump and jewden. Different people controlled by the same race

i talk like Biden when im stressed, especially in front of many people, i have memory blackouts and stuttering
Sure and that's understandable. Many people suffer from social anxiety and / or stage fright, however I'd wager that you didn't get into politics as a speaker.

Biden did get a public speaking position and he was decent a couple of decades ago, however right now he was disastrous. And that was because his mental state is deteriorating, not because he is shy.

you wil ezzzttttsss the bugs and zeu will be happy goy
Klaus

Went exactly how I expected. I was shocked the Biden team agreed to a debate and assumed they were going to give him some designer drugs to have him be super energetic. All we witnessed was elder abuse.

The event has completely tanked the campaign, and he was already behind. Future convictions won’t hurt Trump because it’s apparent Dems are trying to disqualify him because they can’t beat him.

Biden did get a public speaking position and he was decent a couple of decades ago, however right now he was disastrous. And that was because his mental state is deteriorating, not because he is shy.
Biden should have become a president in 2009 when he was mentally healthier, now it's just elder abuse.

I didn't even know it happened and been reading tweets and reviews of it for the past few hours, shit seems to have been hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:.

Biden should have become a president in 2009 when he was mentally healthier, now it's just elder abuse.
This. As much as one could engage in a rational debate about Bidens shitty policies the only thing one should bring up is his age. Honestly just bring that guy to a dementia village, anything other than that would be cruel.

Went exactly how I expected. I was shocked the Biden team agreed to a debate and assumed they were going to give him some designer drugs to have him be super energetic. All we witnessed was elder abuse.
Literally this. How come there isn't a massive international outrage about this? You have a world leader that needs drugs in order to appear incoherent. Imagine what he would have been like if he wasn't on drugs?

Old fart wouldn't have been able to stand on his own two feet for even half an hour.