Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump about ready to strike Syria? Could this be really be it?

I hope it happens, I want to get drafted go to Russia fuck cheap prostitutes kill a few guys and then die

I want to make a giant thread about Syria and Iraq one of these days but I doubt anyone will read it.

I would appreciate your geopolitical insight. I know several people who have served there in the military and as military contractors.

Shit will go down the drain in a moment's notice.

US government will deploy its elite force of trap soldiers and will win.

View attachment 7648
Lol what the fuck is this?
Aren't you supposed to have, fit, athletic testosteronized dudes fighting in the army?
Come to think about it, they could use his tasty ass to bait isis desert force fags and gun them down while they empty their balls into his boipucci or use the bussy themselves to releive sexual tention.

"Your people"
>Prime Minister of Israel is corrupt
>10-15% of Israel are actually religious jews who seek to destroy the western values
>porceeds to blame the other 85% of the population which consists of christians, atheists, muslims as well as other ethnic and religious minorities

You can't say we should cut an entire apple tree down, just because 3 out of the 100 apples are rotten. If you jump to conclusion so quickly just because a few people out of the entire group are cunts then you are not better than the roasties who say that all incels are creeps just because 3 people of of 100 say they violent and creepy stuff.
75% of Israel are Jews.

75% of Israel are Jews.
AND out of those 75% jews there are 10-15% Actually religious jews, the rest are mostly atheists. My point being, most us don't really give a rats ass about the whole "Chosen people" shit and wanting to dominate the world. Look up stats, boyo